Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,365 Posts
:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

i don't know what to say. that's just cruel and ridicilous! that's noway of treating a -true Juve legend

your anger is misdirected. Nedved is not the problem!! i understand you all want to see Giovinco play but please get a grip of yourselfs. if someone deserves to be heavily critizied it is Ranieri and parts of the orginazation over him
Don't get your panties in a bunch, dear. I didn't wish for anything harmfull to happen to Nedved. As far as I know, nobody ever died of a minor football injurie. A month or two out for him would only mean that we would get the chance to integrate someone else in his position.

I love Nedved as much as the next guy, but currently he is hampering our team, and I love Juve more then him. I repeat, I didn't nor do I hope for anything serious to happen to him.

· Registered
8,365 Posts
:howler:

I could make a very similar statement in regards to Raul :) .
That's an outrage! Afterall what he has done for Real, I can't understand how you can wish for Raul to sit out a couple of games. Besides the georgeus wife, adoration by hoardes of fans and millions still rollin' in, what does he have left?

Gaza children move over, we have a new victim in town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.