·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-------Lodewijks---------

Song--V Wonderen-Paauwe-v Haaren

Smolarek-Schreuder-Pardo-Van Persie

----Kuijt-----Buffel------

Schreuder in for the injured Ono. Pardo will be playing as a playmaker!

Going for a 4-2 win. Should be a great game :cool:

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only saw the highlights but the first half was awful from our side. Goals we gave away were poor. But yet again we always seem to do well whenever we play towards the hardcore fans and it was proven once again with the comeback after being 0-2 down. Two goals from super Danko Lazovic winning it at the end when he came on for Van Persie. He also was the first player to go to the changing room. Maybe unhappy at being only a sub, I don't know :eek:

But with 2 goals his claim for a spot in the first team is really big now and maybe Kuijt will be dropped for him, who knows, but I can't really see Bert doing that :eek:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I haven't seen anything back... but from what I saw in the stadium I think in the end Feyenoord won deserved, but we could have got the 3 points as well, Feyenoord had more ball posession, but we were more dangerous...

Before the break Feyenoord played very bad, after the break we did, although our defence was bad already in the first half. Look like they were completely sleeping sometimes. I can't understand why Booy didn't start with Broerse instead of Braafheid, only his more experience could have been important...

About the penalty I can't say something really, while I didn't see it back, but everyone said it was diving, so the red card wsa unfair as well, was it?

It's a pity we lost again in Rotterdam, again after a golden supersub, just like last year.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Touzani did take Lazovics legs away imo but Lazo did make the most out of it, jumping as he had been shot......and then Kuijt missing the penalty! what was that all about :devil: :tongue:

Ponk kept you in the game in the second half but Utrecht did well. Van Persie was kept out of the game and well marked out or he was just plain crap :howler: Buffel had a good game and Smoli certainly didn't look inferior. Í wonder who Van Marwijk will drop if Lazo is going to get in the first team. I'd actually go for Kuijt or Van Persie but Van Persie will almost certainly not be dropped since the club want to put him in the shop window for potential suitors like Arsenal.

Ironic thing btw was that we scored twice when the Utrecht fans starting cheering again after 80 minutes :eek: but Knoert, did no fans cheer at all when you scored? I find it impossible! nice touch btw. all to be dressed in black for the recently passed away fan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Some people cheered a bit, but not very exuberant.

Saw it back yesterday-eve and I'm sure we're robbed, Touzani did touch the bal, and Lazovic dived to the ground, Temmink (ref) and Lazovic admitted that after the match...:mad: :depress:

Some pics:
We before the match.

0-2

Penalty

We after the match

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
kut lazovic ;)

seriously though, lazovic is a quality player.

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Borba said:
kut lazovic ;)
Dutch :eek: :D another Dutch Serb like Drulo? :happy:

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bazman said:
Why is so much of the stadium empty?
Safety precautions. They always keep a lot of open space between the away teams fans and the rest of the crowd at de Kuip. We have a capacity of 52000 and it's full already with 44000 fans cos of these precautions. Maybe they should build a big safety net or plastic wall or something like that so that we can have more fans in de Kuip.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wally said:
-------Lodewijks---------

Song--V Wonderen-Paauwe-v Haaren

Smolarek-Schreuder-Pardo-Van Persie

----Kuijt-----Buffel------

Schreuder in for the injured Ono. Pardo will be playing as a playmaker!

Going for a 4-2 win. Should be a great game :cool:
what? pardo? are you intending to be crashed? :D

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Feyenoord - Utrecht

mariaines said:
what? pardo? are you intending to be crashed? :D
He's done well in the last few weeks! :) and he is very good on the ball but he does need protection

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Abominus said:
surprises me that feyenoord can even get 44 people coming to see them play :eek:
Tells you how great and loyal the fans are in these dark days :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts