Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone post the Feyenoord Squad list with numbers as the offical website is not updated. Thanks :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
I'm afraid I don't have a list either. However on http://www.fr-fans.nl under the tab/heading "Feyenoord", click on selectie, then selecteer spelers and you'll get profiles of all our players and their squad numbers. It's all done individually though. Not ideal for your request I guess :eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank u very much Wally that site was very helpful 2 me. :thmbup: :smileani:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I dont want to open a new topic just for my question, so I just put it here:

Can you tell me a bit more about Gerson Magrao? I only know he's an attacker. And he hasn't play a lot this season, why?
He's brasilian, so is he technical?
Can somebody tell me his good and his bad points?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Sure I can.

His build and jog could be compared with Van Persie's. Just like Van Persie he always seems to look for the most difficult solution and that's really annoying. He's pretty technical but tactically he needs to impove a lot. Not really a good header en not overly fast. I still don't see a future star in him and think he's another Glaucio (or someone else from the bunch) but I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
yeah Rataplan pretty much summed it up.

Our technical director thinks he's probably too good for our reserve side and not developing there but also not yet good enough for the first team so that's why he's thinking of loaning out Magrao to you guys at Cercle Brugge. It'd be a good deal as it'd tell us more about him and his abilities at a good level.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wally said:
yeah Rataplan pretty much summed it up.

Our technical director thinks he's probably too good for our reserve side and not developing there but also not yet good enough for the first team so that's why he's thinking of loaning out Magrao to you guys at Cercle Brugge. It'd be a good deal as it'd tell us more about him and his abilities at a good level.

Yeah, thats why I wanted to know something more about him.
We could use him in stead of Paulus Roiha (ex- Utrecht). We had a bit the same problem with Roiha like you had with Magrao. Roiha is always searching for the most difficult solution and is a quite lazy player.
People tell Roiha is really good, but we havent seen a lot of him this year.
Thats why I really want Magrao isnt like that (because thats quite ennoying if a player misses lot of open chances).
Ofcourse there is a big level difference between the two teams.
But if he's really too good for the reserve-team, he could fit in our team.

But there isnt anything concreet yet, so we will see.

Thanks again for the info!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts