Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
Nobody knock Goor! :fero:

He's been excellent this season and I'm proud to have him as our captain. He always works hard, is all about teamplay and can score/cross/pass very well.

On topic, good win for our guys even though they didn't play brilliantly. Great to see Ono and Kalou scoring again, especially Ono's goal. :thmbup:
We seem to have a decent team right now, if only we can keep this side together for a while, I think they have potential. Lazo should be dropped since he's delivering way too little firepower at the moment.
Also, when is Bahia gonna get his chance, I mean the guy played for Brazil's U20's, he can't be that bad right?

Oh and a nice gesture by Kalou! :)

·
Registered
41,445 Posts
About the transfers, you never know with such an instable figure as Ruud Gullit. We might end up suffering from another losing streak by the end of the season, which will leave Gullit desperate for new signings, since they seem do well under him the first 3 months only. :D

I hope Ono stays, but he'll have to refind his form in order to become a starter again. Hofs has made a bigger impact than I ever could have dreamed of.

I also hope we offer some of our more talented youngsters a contract and start bringing them in slowly but steadily. Not only will we save money that way, but we'll also get a chance to see some benefit from that youthacademy of ours.

PS I'm still anti-Gullit! :stuckup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts