Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14:30

NEC up next. A must win game and it should be possible against NEC who aren't doing so well lately, but who knows Niedzielan might suddenly decide he's not injured and play the game of his life against us along with Barretto! but seriously I'm confident we should win

Team I want

-----Lodewijks------

Gyan-Saidi-Paauwe-Basto/Pascal

Castelen-Ono-Ghaly-Goor

---Kuijt--Kalou----

or how about playing with 3 at the back last yesterday?! would any of you want to see us play that again? it looked good imo

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Poor performance but luckily 3 points in the bag and exactly like I thought, Barretto today being in the spotlights in de Kuip had a great game with a potential transfer to Celtic on the loom. For us Paauwe was poor again unfortunately and Boschaart I fail to see what he adds to the team. Mtiliga was just as bad (no wonder NEC let him have the ball :nervous: ) again as was Castelen. Shame they failed to show Ghalys moment in the highlights where he kept the ball up with his head about 4 times :star:

My ratings for the game:

Lodewijks 7

Ghaly 7
Saidi 7 - I dread to think of the day when he'll leave the club :frownani:
Paauwe 4
Mtiliga 5

Castelen 5,5
Ono 5,5
Boschaart 5
Goor 6

Kuijt 6,5
Kalou 6,5

(Buffel 5,5 - Magrao 5,5)

About Basto btw, Gullit said he had no form and didn't impress in a reserve game this week, but come on, anyone is better than Mtiliga! bring back Ferne Snoyl then !

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wally said:
About Basto btw, Gullit said he had no form and didn't impress in a reserve game this week, but come on, anyone is better than Mtiliga! bring back Ferne Snoyl then !
Correct, we can't take this sh*t serious !

I keep saying it but Ghaly is getting better and better. Well done, Rob Baan ! :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
So, when is the official Romano Denneboom public lynching session again?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
The beginning of next year together with some more christmas trees. ;)

****ing screamer btw from Barreto. Sure winner for the goal of the week, although Alex's one against PSV was quality too. :eek:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
You mean that first goal against the Super(*cough*)boeren or what? That goal by Barreto, I was flabbergasted!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yeah, just kidding of course with that goal by Alex. I thought I had seen the worst howler by a keeper last weekend from Paauwe, but hell.....

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
ok, for just this one time i'll give ruudje some advice. throw Mtiliga out, put Bosschaart on lb, and let Ono & Ghaly form the centre midfield. success guaranteed. i think bosschaart would do very well and it might give Oranje a lb somewhere in the future.

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah inconsistancy with Ono :groan: and Ibrahimovic, Ghaly again showed he's one of our better players.

Stygmata, agree with you on that.
It's kinda surprising actually that Mtiliga can do nothing with the ball, don't you think? I mean, he was a left winger at Excelsior so you'd expect him to be able to dribble a bit but no... :groan:
Shame Gullit loves him cos of his great mentality during the trainings and cos he didn't let anyone go past him against NEC, according to Gullit, I fear we'll be seeing him line up once again next week against the boeren :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts