Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the loss today, you really think if Cuper really gives a **** about the UEFA CUP aka Loosers cup..

Cordoba is suspended for this game, and I hope to see Ronaldo in the starting XI, to see how he can perform...

-------------------------Toldo---------------------------

J.Zanetti----M.Matrix--------L.Di Biagio----V.Gresko

S.Conceicao--C.Zanetti----B.Emre-------S.Dalmat

----------------Ronaldo------N.Ventola----------------

Inter I think can turn around, and win with 2-1...

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yes, inter can win this game. but even if the players don't say so, they all will be thinking about the next serie a match and will not be able to give feyernoord their full attention.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
after we lost to atalanta today, i don't think we need to think about this game too much...play as many reserves as possible and rest everybody...we need vieri, recoba, dalmat, seedorf, c.zanetti, j.zanetti...healthy and get ready for the brescia game... btw, it's good to see cordoba suspended so that he can rest... :D:D:D

·
Registered
770 Posts
This game Recoba, Vieri, and Dalmat should play but if they didnt play i think we will loss the game.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ammar said:
This game Recoba, Vieri, and Dalmat should play but if they didnt play i think we will loss the game.
disagree...if we play vieri, recoba, dalmat in this game and they get injuried, then we are done in serie A...!!! can u imagine that?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd say put everything we've got on this one..Uefa Cup is better than no cup at although the scudetto challenge is at it's peak..We can win this cup and we're so close to it..It would be a shame to lose it now..This is the mentality of the Italian clubs..so it seems..winning the domestic title is more important than the Europe one..but what is the domestic title worth when most Italian clubs fail at Europe..??

i thought the club should concentrate at winning all next games played..I don't think us concentrating for the Uefa will hurt our league battle by much..

·
Registered
253 Posts
ANyway..this is all about our players..Vieri and Recoba mainly isn't it?they didn't win the match for us in Atalanta..so we can't expect them to win all our mathes although having them will increase our chances to win considerably..Let Ventola and Kallon do their job..and the midfield too...they have to do better..

Bye!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think Cuper will field Vieri, since we are a goal down in our own home ground !
But ???????

___________________Toldo

J.Zanetti__Materazzi_________DiBiagio__Gresko

Conceicao____C.Zanetti___Emre_______Seedorf

________Vieri(Ventola)____Ronaldo

we should win this match any cost !!
or our moral for the next match will be very low !!!!
we should win this game, and start winning again !

·
Registered
920 Posts
praveshpradhan said:
we should win this match any cost !!
or our moral for the next match will be very low !!!!
u right! by winning the game our moral will come back high!

I think will see the best line up Inter can play with.

LET'S JUST WIN!

·
Registered
54 Posts
play them all

Once again,it fits better in this thread than in the post Atalanta match thread in which i posted this before

I´m sorry i don´t want to offend anyone but i can´t hear this
stuff, of our boys are tired or something like that.

We´re about to lose two titles in one week.

We should have played all players in the first leg against Feyenoord and we should play them in the return leg too.

In every damn league in Europe the star players would play in THE SEMI FINALS OF AN EUROPEAN CUP, and we say oh they are too injury prone and very sensitive and they shouldn´t play more than 90 minutes a week.

I know the scudetto is very important, but we have seen it yesterday our star players played and they sucked nearly all, so what helped us their rest against feyenoord??

A great ****ing nothing.

So lets be more brave, let these star players play this Feyenoord game, it would be one more they won´t die from it.

And then we will see if we play in the final anyway

That could do it too, concecao sucked alot lately lets try okan again

__________________Toldo

J.Zanetti__Materazzi_________DiBiagio__Gresko

Okan____C.Zanetti___Emre_______Dalmat

________Vieri____Recoba

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uefa Cup cannot really be a disturbance anymore... I mean there is only one game left before the end of the Serie A... and hopefully we will be in the De Kuip...on May 8..

I think we ought to start the game like this, also have in mind, that Cordoba cannot play because of suspension..

---------------------------------F.Toldo------------------------------------

J.Zanetti--------I.Cordoba-------------L.Di Biagio---------V.Gresko

S.Conceicao---C.Zanetti--------------C.Seedorf-----------B.Emre

------------------N.Ventola--------------Ronaldo----------------------

Subs:
Fontana
S.Ferraro (spring team)
Dalmat
Okan
Guly
Recoba
Kallon

Inter will win if they start with Ronaldo, hopefully Cuper will... so a 5 goal thriller is my prediction, with Inter coming out as winners...

Ronaldo 2, Ventola

feyenoord 2-3 Inter

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
181 Posts
ya !!
that's the spirit !!
Inter should start with their regulars !!
Cordoba's suspended for this game !
So,
____________________Toldo

J.Zanetti_____Materazzi_____DiBiagio / Simic___Gresko

Seedorf / Okan__C.Zanetti___Emre_______Dalmat / Recoba

_________Vieri / Recoba______Ronaldo

But I go for this !

____________________Toldo

J.Zanetti_____Materazzi______DiBiagio___Gresko

Seedorf_____C.Zanetti_________Emre____Dalmat

________________Vieri______Ronaldo / Recoba

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Feyenoord Will Be Without Loovens For Inter Clash
News Archive

04/08/2002. Feyenoord defender Glenn Loovens is out of Thursday's Uefa Cup semi-final second leg tie with Inter Milan after a clash of heads in Sunday's goalless draw with NAC's Orlanda Engelaar left him with concussion.

"Glenn should not even think about football for the next two or three weeks", according to Feyenoord's club doctor Robbart van Linschoten.

"The experiences and tests of the last couple of years have shown this is something we cannot take any risks with," he added.

soccerage

·
Registered
17 Posts
19 Player called up for the match vs Rotterdam

GK: Toldo e Fontana .
Defense : J.Zanetti , Materazzi , Ferraro e Pasquale .
Midfield : C.Zanetti , Conceiçao, Seedorf , Guly, Di Biagio, Dalmat , Emre e Okan
Attack : Kallon , Ronaldo , Recoba , Ventola e Recoba

·
Registered
920 Posts
Here is the list of the players called for the game:

Portieri : Toldo e Fontana

Difensori : J.Zanetti, Materazzi, Ferraro e Pasquale

Centrocampisti : C.Zanetti, Conceiçao, Seedorf, Guly, Di Biagio, Dalmat , Emre e Okan

Attaccanti : Kallon, Ronaldo, Recoba, Vieri e Ventola

Mmmmmm....so many defenders??? ;) :D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Great defenders we are having,huh? :D This won´t be easy at all with those defenders I must say. We were very unfortune of getting Simic injured as well. :(

So what can we do then? Well,the positive thing is that atleast now we have a huge chance of seeing one of the Primavera player playing from start for us. This Primavera player should be Ferraro who has been called up more times than Pasquale. The thing is that Ferraro is a right back,so this means that we should use Di Biagio as a central defender and Zanetti as a left back. Zanetti is far more experienced than Ferraro and therefore should be the one that plays out of position. So this becomes the lineup:

Toldo

Ferraro - Di Biagio - Materazzi - Zanetti

Conceiçao - Cristiano - Emre - Recoba

Ventola - Kallon

We should start with Recoba as the left winger for this match. We need to score an away goal,and then we need as much offensive players as possible. I do not wanna sacrifise Vieri in this match,so therefore Kallon and Ventola should be the starting strikers with Ronaldo playing for the last 20 minutes or so.

Honestly,this doesn´t look very good and we are gonna be very busy in defence. I hope that this week on training that Cuper uses the Primavera players that has been called up a lot and make them function in our team. Who knows,this might be the match where one of them get their big breakthrough? :hopefull:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think this line up is probably the best.

Toldo

Ferraro - Materazzi - Zanetti

Di Bagio

Conceicao - C.Zanetti - Seedorf - Emre

Recoba

Vieri - Kallon

1 - 20 of 94 Posts