Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on and off after you guys refused to travel to Antalya :eek: and the tournament organizers have now forced you to come:howler: :D

but my question is what time will the game take place? and on which channel will it be shown?

Hopefully on show TV or a channel I can watch over the net :)

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
The game is tomorrow at 18.00 turkish time. I don't know if the game will be shown on a turkish channel. They usually show all of Galatasarays and Fenerbahces friendly games but they rarely show Besiktas games. :rollani:

EDIT: It will be shown on tv8 :(

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dennis:)

Shame it aint on any gettable channel :(

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ilk yari pek iyi oynamadik rakibimiz son dakikada cok tehlikeli geldi bizde
Yasin hep bildiniz gibi cok kötü bom bom kaleye atamadi ilhan calisiyor
genc serdar özkan top geldi zaman iyi bukadar insallah ikinci devre sergen
ilie girer ve gol buluruz

first half become firm good representation rakibimiz end dakikada very dangerous welcome bizde Yasin all familiar similar very bad bom bom fortress appointment annexation calisiyor genc general özkan ball welcome time good bukadar insallah second cycle shelf Ilie girer and goal buluruz

****in translation, sorry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
229 Posts
Feyenoord scored at 90th minute and beat 2-1. Congrats to you.

We always suck at friendlies. I could not watch the game so I can't comment a lot. But I heard that Ilie played good and had the asist for Sergen's goal. And that's what matters for me right now. :)

·
Registered
69,668 Posts
Ferdinand said:
Feyenoord scored at 90th minute and beat 2-1. Congrats to you.

We always suck at friendlies. I could not watch the game so I can't comment a lot. But I heard that Ilie played good and had the asist for Sergen's goal. And that's what matters for me right now. :)
Agree. These are only friendly games to test some players, tactics and to recover the good shape. I hope that Ilie can show all his potential soon.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I only watched the end of the first half and the whole second half. BJK played very contolled. They didn`t risk much. They showed that they didn`t take this match too serious. Lucescu substituted all players, except Ahmet Yildirim.
The supporters wanted to see Illie playing and were yelling his name the whole time. Finally when Illie and especially Sergen came in, the match became more entertaining. Sergen was BJKs best player. Illie missed 2 good chances. Feyenoords defence was standing very good.

The fans are crazy. I had to laugh about their chants. How stupid can they be ? :D Most of the time they were insulting Gala and Fener...

congrats Wally ! :)

·
Registered
69,668 Posts
Esperar said:

The supporters wanted to see Illie playing and were yelling his name the whole time. Finally when Illie and especially Sergen came in, the match became more entertaining. Sergen was BJKs best player. Illie missed 2 good chances. Feyenoords defence was standing very good.
Esperar, it´s ILIE not ILLIE ;) That was the typical mistake in Spain (press and fans). :cool:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
GICA said:
Esperar, it´s ILIE not ILLIE ;) That was the typical mistake in Spain (press and fans). :cool:
oops ok... thanks.
"Iye" in Spain then...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts