Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday 11th at 20:00

Big game coming up and with AZ with new confidence after their win and us seeming to be tired in Arnhem, it could be very tough. Yet I expect (and demand) something special

Van Haaren will be out so the line up will probably be:

--------------Lodewijks------------------

Swerts---v Wonderen-Paauwe-Song/ Jean

Smolarek---Schreuder--Pardo--Van Persie

-------Kuijt-----Buffel------------

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well another game we could have got more of had we had better strikers, but yet another show of dreadful defending especially for the 2nd goal. Only positive from the game was Pardo and possibly Buffel/Kuijt for running round, but other than that it was very very poor.

When will van Persie score against a not muppet team and when will he score from a free-kick, I wonder:rolleyes:

and to round the night off, Van Haaren is injured too :(

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
:yuck:

Man do we suck this season!

AZ wasn't the better side but our defence reminds me of the Bermuda triangle, balls go in, not once do they come out. It seems as if we're only able to win if we outscore the opponent. Interesting concept if our attack would get with the programme, but last night was horrible!

Kuijt runs and runs and keeps on running, but didn't we sign him to score goals? Or perhaps Gullit could turn him into a midfielder. ;) Also we got to see that when Buffel isn't particularly on target, Feyenoord loses at least half of it's attacking capabilities.

I agree with you Wally on Pardo, who's through balls and quick combinations are lovely to watch, not very effective because of the lack of killerinstinct our strikers seem to suffer from but still entertaining..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts