Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Feyenoord - 020

:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:Sunday 17th of April:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

at Stadion de Kuip

:shades:

the world will stand still :fero:

AS

:star: Ruud Gullit :star: winner of the FA cup :shades:

will be up against

the man with the total managerial win loss record of 2-2 :shades:

In attack for Feyenoord will stand

scorer of 22 league goals in 27 outings :cool:

alongside

scorer of 18 league goals in 25 outings

Up against our defence will stand the man :skull: brought in with the seal of approval of Arie van Eijden :shades: and whos so far scored 2 league goals in 8 outings :shades:

In defence for Feyenoord will be the Dutch leagues best according to football knower Ali B :shades: Read his words of wisdom here

and I could go on. All in all we shouldn't bother. It'll be a no contest, we know it , they know it too. :shades:

Let the predictions roll :cool:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
:fero: :shades:

I was waiting for this thread to appear. Biggest match of the season so far, the battle Vs 020, or better known as the Crapactico´s.

I expect the same line-up as last weekend, perhaps Hofs will get a chance if he recovers, although I doubt that. I'm counting on a win, it's high time and with Ono back in form, Kuijt looking to break his dry spell, Kalou tearing up the league, our winner Gibbs in the back and a reborn Babos in the goal, we're set for a beautiful afternoon.

FORZA FEYENOORD!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wally said:
AS

:star: Ruud Gullit :star: winner of the FA cup :shades:

will be up against

the man with the total managerial win loss record of 2-2 :shades:
:D Priceless.

I will be disappointed with anything less than a win.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Welcome back man, might I add, just in time!

Also, I forgot to compliment Wally on his presentation, you passed it! :D

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey welcome back Rataplan! good to have you back on here :cool:

Stygmata, you just wait for you avatar :D is there anyone on here with some avatar making programme btw? I downloaded one before from download.com but it's expired and I can't get it back to work :nervous: anyone?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
:howler: Compliments, Wally. (Will this match be on Coolstream by any chance?)

Im not going to make any predictions, last week I mentioned how the Amsterdammers wouldnt win against AZ and see what happened :lala:

:fero: Let's go Feyenoord!!

numerodix: Who is going to choke? The both of them? :confused:

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kluivert said:
How about the FM of the Pictures & Fanculture forum? :lala:

I don't think he's interested in making a Feyenoord avatar though... :tongue:
yeah I figured as much, although you could still get into my good books if you wish ;) :shades: :pp

monte said:
(Will this match be on Coolstream by any chance?):
don't expect it to be on it, but I asked the Egyptian poster in the NAC thread if he could name the Egyptian channel it was on cos I got the links of some channels from otherthere.

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Kluivert said:
I'm not in your good books? :eekani: :broken:
well here you go :fero: :D

if anyone has ideas to make Stygmatas avatar even better, please put the pics here :D (but the deal was no John de Wolf, Ruud Heus or Henk Fraser :groan: )

and if anyone is interested in reading an interview with footballs 2 biggest football connaisseurs in v Eijden and Gullit, check out this weeks VI :D

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
:cool:

will it make him vomit as much as the Feyenoord sign, Lee Towers, tattoo, UEFA cup winning pic though? :D if I remember correctly, a 100x100 pixels avatar has only room for 4 pics to be able to fit within the limit on XT. :groan:

and styg, don't worry, I'll find an avatar making programme or some helper before the weekend :hopefull:

edit: already 1 up in the build-up to us btw, check this out, Evander Sno, a true great he'll become, I can sense it :cool: :Dto read about the future legend as you see even their talents know that the brightest future lies in Rotterdam :shades: :proud: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
can't reinstall the avatar programme :groan: can anyone help? or anyone have an alternative to the one on download.com (one which begins with a U)

Team to play tomorrow will more or less pick itself so it'll be:

Babos
Östlund-Saidi-Gibbs-Basto :eek:
Castelen-Ghaly-Ono-Goor
K2

Ajax have some probs with Rosales and vdV out but it should more or less be the same team from last Sunday

come on Feyenoord :fero:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Thanks a lot Banok! :)

I loaded up GolTv2, but it keeps interrupting for now, is there anything in particular that could help? Perhaps windows mediaplayer 10?

Almost time for the klassieker, weather's great, sun is shining, so let's make this our afternoon!

FORZA FEYENOORD!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts