Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frey has been the best keeper of the season and he's very much in demand everywhere. Thus his prize is very high, and a substitution like that doesn't look financially sound (and thus it won't come through at juve).
Having said taht I don't think there's much to separate the two in terms of quality. Frey will be a better keeper than V.D.S ever was, but right now it's not the area to strenghten at Juve. It won't happen either.

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
What is moggi is doing ... how he want Fery and we have Van er Sar!!!!!!!

what do u think?

·
Registered
518 Posts
If Frey is gonna come, wht's gonna happen to the 'fantastic' starr gk?
Is there any club interested to sign him.
Perhaps Man Utd wants him

Just an assumption

B

·
0 Posts
frey is much better.....
and really young....
i'd love it if we get him!!!!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Everyone is being abit harsh on Van der Sar. He has been great this season and doesn't deserve to be sold anywhere. The only players who must leave are Inzaghi and Fonseca.

------------------
CUG

D

·
0 Posts
Van der Sar is ten times better then FREY.....you guy's (b&w maniac) know nothing about soccer.

L

·
0 Posts
I don't think it's a real wise idea to sell off Van Der Sar & buy Frey. V.D.Sar has been very good between the posts throughout the season, & the fact that he's #1 in Holland national team speaks for himself.

------------------
ShopnoAkash

S

·
0 Posts
We don't need Frey, we have Isaakson, who is a promise...

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

D

·
0 Posts
Van Der Sar is world-class
Should Frey come, he has to be reserve
Think about it, you just don't resort Van Der Sar to the bench, and to sell him after only 1 season is just a crazy idea.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Frey has been outstanding the whole season, and I don't see dollarbill's arguement about that. B&W is correct when saying Frey is much better, I feel, as he is still very young and is showing great promise. Van Der Sar was good while he was with Ajax, but somehow I don't think he's lived up to expectations and his price tag this season, especially towards the end when the defence was getting bad to worse. However, I'd like to see Edwin in one more season with Juve, with Frey getting more experience with Verona (hopefully he doesn't transfer just yet) and maybe moving to Juve in the near future as a replacement when Van Der Sar gets older.

------------------
----------- FORZA JUVE ---------
http://juvefc.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
518 Posts
Joke Of The Day

Edwin Van Der Star is one of the most 'fantastic' GK in the world!
I read from the newspaper tht he spend most of his time fantasizing on the field/home.

Der Starr See Stars Der Starr See Stars
Der Starr See Stars Der Starr See Stars

I would like to apologize after insulting Van Der 'Starr'. Regardless of acceptance from Van Der Starr fans, I still enjoy accusing 'stars'.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts