Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again Inter in the goalie's choice of Verona. After the loan last year of Sebastien Frey, hero of the past championship, it will be Fabrizio Ferron to defend the net of the club in the coming Serie A campaign.

"A new adventure is starting, with a great responsibility on my shoulders. But the will, the experience and the determination will allow me to have a positive impact with my new club" Ferron said.

Waiting to have medical tests before to join the retreat, the keeper added "Verona is an important club for me and their call means a lot since it proves there is still someone around who believes in Ferron"

To move to a minor club from Inter and to have to replace Frey is not a problem for the goalie, former of Atalanta and Sampdoria too "In my whole career I always had to replace great keepers and I often played to escape the relegation. However I think Verona has the chance to play another good championship".

Just as a thought. Marco Varaldi is our new third goalkeeper.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Actually i was a bit disappointed wheni heard this.

When i heard that Verona wanted one of INTER's goalies i was hoping it was Frezzolini i would like to see what that kid is made out of.

i personally think he is very good from what little i have seen of him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts