Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you see what happened yesterday at GP of Austria?

Barichello led the whole race for Ferrari as Michael Schumaker followed in 2nd. Before crossing the finish line, Team Ferrari radios told Barichello to slow up and let Schumaker take the checkered flag. Team Ferrari wants to pad Schumi's lead as much as possible.

The crowd was booing and the whole F1 world is in an uproar. Even Schumi felt embarrassed as he let Barichello take the winner's stand and trophy.

:rollani::rollani::rollani:
:rollani::rollani:
:rollani:

Ferrari is owned by the Agnelli's who are also the owners of Juventus and FIAT....

Ferrari is cheating their way to another World Championship just like Juventus is used to cheat their way to winning scudetti in Italy.

Shame, shame, shame:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Bahahahahahahahha

ridiculus......

Glen, any comments? :D :tongue:

Lav

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
it's just a ridicilous comment, and it's completely stupid to say such a thing.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
To say Ferrari is a cheat is going to far I think,They have a superb car but what they done in Austria was totally unsporting.I love Ferrari and Schumy and Rubens but we should'nt witness this type of thing.:groan:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
We are arguing about that in Formula 1 section...here...anyone is free to join...it´s quite fun.:smileani:

Ciao,
Tommi

P

·
0 Posts
You are a fwaking idiot theo, its good to see you still havent got anything else to say about Juve, like the dumba$$ you are. You cant compare us to Ferrari clown, we didnt blow it on the last day, we didnt piss our pants in the last game, I think your team CHOKED!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts