Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all links to that Fernando Redondo will leave for Milan.

Real have accepted the offer and Del Bosque has had no pleas to keep him. WHAT IS A PLAYER SUPPOSED TO DO?

How can you feel like an important part of the club if these things happen?

Redondo is my NR1 player since the WC 94 and having him in Real Madrid is so perfect. So it's kind of a nightmare for me right now cause i always thought Fernado was "untouchable".

Do we really need money that fast? In that case we could have forgotten about Figo and save up for 4 Redondos...
15 millions for one of our most important player is Crazy! IS this some kind of sucide????Who can replace him in this world? The only player I can think of is Guardiola and him leaving for us is as likely-UNlikely.....

Well, point is that THIS IS SOMETHING AN OPPONENT SHOULD BE DOING TO US! WE ARE DESTROYING OURSELVES!!

It was all so perfect....We had just signed Figo and had a Amazing midfield.....Now we are 2 steps behind from where we started.

:( :( :( Iam babling...Sorry but I could never imagine that Redondo would be rumored to leave, this rumor is no longer a rumor- its a fact and all that is needed is Redondos signature.

Real&Barcafan

And even worse...If this comes true I WILL HAVE TO BUY A FU-CKING UGLY MILAN SHIRT!!!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
There´s one thing that I don´t understand. He rejected Inter because he wanted to finnish his career in Real Madrid. He would have earned huge money in Inter, but he turned it down. And now he´s on his way to Milan. What has changed? I don´t get it.:confused:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
That wArmed in my Inter heart:)

You did mean WARMED RIGHT??

Really sorry, i just wanted to test the admin stuff :D

[Edited by labas on 26-07-2000 at 01:45]

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
How can you say the Milan jerseys are ****en ugly? Theyre one of the best looking jerseys around. Sorry to say this man, I like Real Madrid and all(not a supporter though)but the Real Madrid home jersey is really boring(unless they have a new one I haven't seen yet).

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Real madrid has lost their most important player. redondo is a true champion. the best defensive midfielder in the world. I cant forgive Real if they sell him. Its the biggest mistake they will make in a long time! Redondo was meant for Real, he was a true Real player. If this is what needs to be done in order to have figo, then the hell with figo. Without redondo Real is screwed!!!!! He is a dedicated player. You dont see many of them around.

Forza REDONDO

STILL A CHAMP TO ME WITH MILAN.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This is by far the stupidest move Real will make in this decade. If they sell Redondo, it is like hitting the self-distruct button. So much for him being untouchable. One has to wonder, who's next? Raul? Roberto Carlos?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Go ahead. Sell them all.
Redondo is the last one that will hurt me.

I could not care less anymore.

Sell the Bernabeu as well.

FU(CK YOU PEREZ.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
How the FU(CK did Perez become president??
Dont he know he is getting all real fans against him when he selling a beloveable player as Redondo?
Ok it great thet Figo is here but Redondo man?!?
What the hell dos that man thinking with , his ass?
Im not surprise if he tomorrow say that he will sell Raul, Roberto Carlos and Morientes so he can buy Kluivert or something like that!

FU)CK YOU PEREZ!!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To be honest:

Every supporter must think his teams jersey is the most beutifull,.,.,.

Iam not into Red..Thats all, wheter its Man U or Milan.

Back to the point: I hope that I will have to delete this topic because of "false-information".....

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Was it just false information?
Im sooo glad to here that i became pretty anry for a while there hehe

·
Registered
258 Posts
Galliani, this is the outcome of tourism trip around Spain:
Figo, you failed
Rivaldo, you failed
Redondo, you failed
Gerard, do something right and get him out of Barça´s fans.
I guess you are coming back empty handed but
I AM SURE THE SUN WAS NOT BAD :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.........

Novena, could you possibly be sharing my antimilanista feelings after all? :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Don´t you feel a little sorrow about this club which now is so little nobody wants to go there? :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts