Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that he has left guimaraes the rumour is that sporting want him and sporting is behind him leaving guimaraes........Now this is starting to remind me of Pacheco and sousa!!!!!!!!!!
If he does go to Sporting I wouldn't be suprised to see beto leave and go to either arsenal or monaco as he has been rumoured to all season.
But if JVA has any sense he will get in their and get Meira as benfica need a commanding centre half like him, but no doubt Sporting have evrything all arranged and will probablly tell Meira to say that he hasnt been paid for months etc and then pay Guimaraes a bit of compensation but nothing near what he would have cost.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
if meira goes anywhere it is to FC Porto.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

L

·
0 Posts
Well i have to agree with Marcoa, he's going to Porto without a doubt. But i think that he won't be given many opportunities to play, which is why I think that a struggling Benfica might also be interested, and he might choose Benfica for the simple fact that he'll be given some field time.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Is his contract up at the end of the season?
Otherwise why can he go?
He's under 24 so Guimaraes will get a transfer fee for him.

Where has he been playing this year? Defence or Trinco?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Well it doesn't look like Meira is going to Porto :( a move abroad looks more likely (NewCastle/Liverpool/Bologna)

"...Pinto da Costa: o F.C. do Porto não contrata jogadores que rescindam unilateralmente o contrato com o clube que representam. A continuar a defender este princípio, o líder azul-branco não contratará Fernando Meira. A menos que haja uma mudança de processos…..."

I hope this is all a ruse by PDC.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts