Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Wow straight pilfering Bursaspor, don't you have any scouts?? can't you find your own damn players?

All that money and still relying on Bursaspor or Eskisehirspor for your players. Any glimpse of potential you're all over it like vultures. Don't get me wrong I love selling guys like Veysel but the useful ones? you're fukking teams up big time.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
If you fill players heads with promises of higher pay etc.. it makes it tough for that player to stay at his current club doesn't it? learn how things work. Pathetic that you call your team big 3, big 3 but in the end your scouting system is whoever has the best stats for one season in the TSL. But you're all happy with this lol

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Fill a players head? They are not obliged to sign. Nobody has forced them. In the end it states how much they will be earning on their contract. If it is not what they agreed then they can say no and stay at Bursa...

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Wow straight pilfering Bursaspor, don't you have any scouts?? can't you find your own damn players?

All that money and still relying on Bursaspor or Eskisehirspor for your players. Any glimpse of potential you're all over it like vultures. Don't get me wrong I love selling guys like Veysel but the useful ones? you're fukking teams up big time.
To be fair he wasn't Bursaspor's to sell and they did have the option to sign him but didn't take it so the Timsahlar really have nobody but themselves to blame here.

Besides if they get €15-20m for Ozan, Sener, Enes it is a pretty good bit of business.

Personally I think Ozan should stay another season playing first team football I do not think he would walk into the Fener side except perhaps as Emre's replacement.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
That's correct he wasn't theirs to sell but out of all the Brazilian forwards out there. all the prospects why Fernandao? this shit drives me up the wall. Once these money hungry fukks see a better offer their whole mentality changes. If these players are no approaches they would continue their careers peacefully and improve themselves.

Leave the business part to teams like Gencler, Gaziantep, Kasimpasa etc.. not to teams whose fans and city take football seriously.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
What is the real reason for you to be that angry? It's ok to sell veysel or tarik but not the better players??

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
That's correct he wasn't theirs to sell but out of all the Brazilian forwards out there. all the prospects why Fernandao? this shit drives me up the wall. Once these money hungry fukks see a better offer their whole mentality changes. If these players are no approaches they would continue their careers peacefully and improve themselves.

Leave the business part to teams like Gencler, Gaziantep, Kasimpasa etc.. not to teams whose fans and city take football seriously.
It's a lot less risky to go after a commodity that has proven itself in the league you're in.

The second sentence in bold. This surprises you? If another company came in and offered you triple for your services, sanki you wouldn't take the offer.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a lot less risky to go after a commodity that has proven itself in the league you're in.

The second sentence in bold. This surprises you? If another company came in and offered you triple for your services, sanki you wouldn't take the offer.
Which is one of the reasons why I have no problems with signing Fernandao and I was the same way when we signed Webo.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Not angry just voicing my opinion on things I know everyone here will disagree since there are no fans outside the Istanbul teams that truly understand what I'm talking about.

Man of course I would take double the salary! would be a crazy fukk not to but if no one came up to me with that offer I am extremely happy doing what I do and how I constantly advance myself with my current employer.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Holy shit when I saw this thread, I was thinking how many Fernando's are there? I had no idea you guys were snatching up Bursa players.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
If you fill players heads with promises of higher pay etc.. it makes it tough for that player to stay at his current club doesn't it? learn how things work. Pathetic that you call your team big 3, big 3 but in the end your scouting system is whoever has the best stats for one season in the TSL. But you're all happy with this lol
You just answered your own question. That's why we're called the big 3 lol. Simdi git kumda oyna.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Thing is he wasn't even Bursa's player :howler: fuk you bursa picking up fb pileyerz like mert you no have youth systema??

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Now I understand why akp got such an overwhelming majority of the vote in Australia, because of geniuses like this little canary :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts