Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nono:

he's been moaning that we are 'to blame' for the games being played at Cardiff :rollani: like the F.A. need us to make them go to a stadium where they will double their money.

also why does Fergie think the world ends with United and what they want, i am sure the extra Blackburn and Newcastle fans who can get tickets will be happy to spend an extra couple of hours travelling seeing as they can now get to see the match rather than watch it on telly.

and we have sold out our tickets so shows we are fine with it even though we have been there more than anyone over the years.

what a dopey fuk Fergie is :rollani:

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Maybe if he was more concern about his team and not the venue of the semi's Man Utd wouldn't have dropped five of six points to Blackburn and Norwich.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Basicly he blames Dein as last season Dein stated it would have been better to hold our semi-final last season at Cardiff rather than Villa park.

What about 2001 when two teams from North London had to play the semi at Old Trafford? really fair to the fans.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I would've said Gooners would've had to travel further, since London is furhter away from Cardiff than Manchester is, but nevermind. Wrong team.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the most desperate thing was he claimed there would be more road accidents because of this :howler:

so we will probably be blamed if anytone gets a puncture now or hits someone up the arse on the motorway. :shades:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Tunis4life said:
What about 2001 when two teams from North London had to play the semi at Old Trafford? really fair to the fans.
Yea ... but I'll never forget that journey home, hooting the horn non-stop and being stuck in a traffic jam laughing hysterically at Crying Jiddos!! :dielaugh:

This latest outburst is a good sign for us! When Fergie gets desperate and realises his team are now 3rd best in the league, he'll find excuses for absolutely everything!! Next week he'll probably be blaming Wenger for Rooney shagging Grannys!! :pp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts