Xtratime Community banner

4381 - 4400 of 4410 Posts

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
fun fact: just came back from holidays on those atlantic islands. little szövkap befriended some hungarian boy his same age there, so did we then with his parents. turned out the dad is the kommunikációs igazgató of Fradi. I have free access to the VIP stands now at every Fradi match, including Eurofoci games :D
Did you tell him you'd rather have that at MTK?:D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
fun fact: just came back from holidays on those atlantic islands. little szövkap befriended some hungarian boy his same age there, so did we then with his parents. turned out the dad is the kommunikációs igazgató of Fradi. I have free access to the VIP stands now at every Fradi match, including Eurofoci games :D

Only time you will show up is when MTK plays there!

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
sure did, although I can have that anyway at MTK, thx to my father in law :D
That's cool, but the best reason to mention it is to piss off/confuse the Fradi guy. "Did you say MTK?!":howler:

Really gotta do the Kanta shirt thing. Be a missed opportunity if don't:D

·
Registered
55,148 Posts
What's a zsidó suli? Is that a place I can send my future kids to?
I don‘t know the exact requirements but guess someone in your family has to be somehow zsidó. but then, the zsidó gimi in our hood here doesn‘t have such regulations, so who knows. they learn héber though and have religious classes about the stuff. on the bright side, we wouldn‘t have met them otherwise, because in Hungary there was no general őszi szünet, only the zsidó sulik had because of the festivities, New Year and Yom Kippur

4381 - 4400 of 4410 Posts