Xtratime Community banner

4361 - 4380 of 4418 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey Hey Hey! My two favorite teams, Ferencvaros and Honved are No. 1 and 2 in the league table! Guess who's doing the big boffo scoring in the league, Lanzafame Davide for Ferencvaros, he switched sides from Honved.

That name, Lanzafame Davide, like I said about four times, belongs out of late 15th century Renaissance Europe from romantic Romeo & Juliet. Lanzafame Davide leads the league with 6 goals!

That is one kick-ass name, it looks so classical, you don't see a name like that anymore, like Bornemissza. His name is one truly original, congratulations to his parents, and he's playing big time league ball for the New York Yankees of Magyar football--Ferencvaros. Congratulations! Keep up the great work Lanzafame! Help take Ferencvaros very deep into the Champions League playoffs if you have real true destiny with a magical name.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Thanks for the Tim's motha clip. First time I saw it.

My cousin Éva has a grandchild called Tim. I shit you not, for at least 5 years I thought it was a girl (Tímea). So happen the second one is Patrik. They're massive footy fans. They go to all Bayern games. Their cousin is a Barca fan... curious why they don't have a magyar team.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
:thumbsup:

Maybe they're too sensible to bother with a magyar team:D

My mom was Éva and one of my best friends growing up was Tim (neither really foci fans, although would watch a nagy esemény). Small world:)

·
Registered
58,436 Posts
Bayern and Barcelona with some fantasy are magyar teams. if you look at their history, from Pozsonyi Imre and Plattkó Ferenc to Kubala Laci, Kocsis Sanyi, Czibor Zoli the ones. while from Kürschner Izidór, Weisz Leó, Konrád Kálmán over Dombi Richárd up to Schaffer Alfréd, Lóránt Gyula and Csernai Pál the other

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Nice to see pista úr post the interview on facebook.
He wasn't checking threads as much when I was away.

I know I blow my own trumpet... there is no doubt I'm an asset even in the Fradi thread.
Yet 'they' want me gone. If they really love the forum they would try to keep me.

Another forum which I left, similar to this, the admin begged me to stay. However that admin owned that
forum. These admin don't care about the forum. Just as long as my patch is ok. Fvck the rest. #RantOver

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Last post was in March. :proud:

I think after all these matches it's pretty clear that there should be one more Hun in the starting lineup, and he is a Sügér.

He is so much better the Ihnatenko. Let him start in Zágráb for pete's sake! :)

·
Registered
58,436 Posts
will Rebrov survive this week as Fradi coach?

4-1 defeat at Csùt, now a possible zakó against baltic no-namers on thursday

whatcha think?

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
will Rebrov survive this week as Fradi coach?

4-1 defeat at Csùt, now a possible zakó against baltic no-namers on thursday

whatcha think?
Hey szövi, how are you in this fine morning? I'm assuming you are asleep. :)

I find your question a bit strange, given that Fradi have just renewed Rebrov's contract a few weeks back.

What is more, I fully expect them to go through, it will be like the home game against Valletta - men against boys, only this time with proper grass, proper stadium (unlike last Thursday), and a more professional defence with Sigér and Civic on top. Civic will be back, he was suspended last week due to his previous bookings. That is a big advantage, given that Heiszter or whatshisface is useless both in defence and in attacking.

Furthermore, last week Boli or whathisname, the new forward who arrived as the Norwegian goal king, will not play his first European game with fradi, given that he already did that last week. :) I'd start Varga if you ask me, but hey, I'm not the one sitting on the bench. Rebrov managed to get past Ludo pretty easily, he obiously sees things.

My estimation is that the game will end with a 2-0 scoreline, advantage the Hun champs.

I'm not saying it will be easy, Suduva are on the verge of making history. But their lack of ability to keep the ball will cost them. It should have costed them last week, and it wasn't just the Fradi strikers' fault - a jogos penalty was not given by the Austrian Hintereggersputzenscheide who was clearly above his head.

Hajrá, Fradi.

·
Registered
58,436 Posts
hope you‘re right but Fradi doesn‘t seem to have found their góllövőcipő yet

not sure when that norvég csodagyerek will make a difference

they can still try Priskin though :D

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
This is the day. I'm more optimistic than against Valletta, that was a better team.

4361 - 4380 of 4418 Posts