Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
If sign Ferdinand means no to sign Nesta or Canna, I'll say don't sign Ferdinand...

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I think you didn't undestand my point here:

If we can't sign Canna or Nesta, ok, then sign Ferdinand, he is a great player...
But if we have to choose between Ferdinand or Canna/Nesta, I wouldn't choose Ferdinand

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Oh...;) .. Got the point there...

Yup.. I never want Ferdinand too, if we can get Nesta or Canna..
if we have a great defender from our own country.. I mean Italy (God :confused:)... who needs foreign players?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rio will stay at Leeds

According to the latest reports in England, Leeds chairman - Peter Risdale - has vowed to keep Rio Ferdinand in the squad for next season. It also seems that Rio has a clause in his contract that forbids him from joining another Premier League club; thus Man Utd won't be able to sign him.

Ferguson may sacrifice Veron to Juve in order to get the services of the much coveted French defender Lilian Thuram. Thuram is not happy with the role that Lippi is giving him at Juve, and prefers to play in central defence.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Anyway, Juve should be more concerned with the following to replace: Pessotto & Zambrotta (for injuries) - Amurosu & Zalayeta (not good enough for Juve). There are good strikers to replace them like: Mutu, Ilhan Mansiz, and Hasan Sas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts