Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Europa League group stages are finished so now the focus is back to the Super Lig. IBB visits this weekend and new manager Bulent Korkmaz would love nothing more than a victory against us. Not sure who is close to the yellow card limit but after this match we have Goztepe mid week in the cup followed by the trip to GS.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Cant really argue against Stoch's absence in the squad, regardless of how retarded ikoot is, he can't react like that while being taking off.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Line-up:

Sow
Caner - Cristian - Kuyt
Meireles - Topal
HAK - Yobo - Bekir - Gökhan
Volkan​

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Started well, the end of the half was poor. This is the inconsistent Cristian I was talking about. Scores a nice goal but gives away a free kick from a silly mistake and we concede. Although I think Volkan could have done better with the initial shot but it's tough when it takes a late skip like that. The whole team needs to calm down, yelling at the ref isn't going to solve anything, keep pressing and the second goal will come.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I don't get the apelike surrounding of the ref by the Fener players at the half. Volkan actually pleading for a foul on Webo's goal?? Fener players need to focus on their football, way too much arguing with the ref. Caner's big mouth is at it again towards opposing players and the ref, ondan sonra neden kirmizi gordum diye haftalarca aglar O.C.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Cristian can never emulate Alex. Why Aykut is playing the same system and using a DM to play a Trequartista role is just baffling.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't get the apelike surrounding of the ref by the Fener players at the half. Volkan actually pleading for a foul on Webo's goal??.
We are usually good at keeping our cool, I think we are trying too hard to not loose points with the derby next weekend. They need to relax and just play, goals will follow. Volkan claiming a foul is ridiculous, can't fault a guy for going after a loose ball.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Cristian was never that good even in his preferred role to begin with.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
14 corners and no chances from them, that's horrendous. Caner's set pieces are terrible, why is he still taking them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts