Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Ya, two teams which are struggling a bit. Dick vs. Riekerink, I dunno, the derby seems to have lost a lot of its appeal, doesn't it?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably, yeah, eskiden ne discussionlar dönerdi bea buralarda.

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

The old site was simple and better now things are more complicated my bank account passwords is less complicated than the password I use to log in to this site. :)

So who exactly is the owner of this site and what happened to the site did it got hacked?

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
The old site was simple and better now things are more complicated my bank account passwords is less complicated than the password I use to log in to this site. :)

So who exactly is the owner of this site and what happened to the site did it got hacked?
This as well. Changed password to new > forgot what it was > too lazy to change it again > changed again a year later > probably will forget the new one again

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We should gang up on the owner of this site and beat him up for ruining the website OR we could send him an email to correct the site to its old state, just click contact us on the bottom of the site and send him a message if enough complaints he gets he might switch to the old log in settings. :)

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
What a horrible display, but it was to be expected. We played 2 CDM's with 0 creativity while Sneijder has been out of form for months. Thus, creating opportunities was on the shoulders of Bruma Sinan and later Yasin. Sneijder <--> Podolski was the right move. Too bad Eren got injured right after.

Also, we extended Hamit's contract, but he isn't even on the bench. I can't imagine he's worse than what we had to watch yesterday?

·
Registered
76 Posts
On Sunday, it happened again...

Here are 3 top reasons why we lost yet again

1.Laziness
Our squad is lazy. The urge to chase down opponents and win the ball back isn’t there. It's like they are comfortable to sit back

2.No creativity
We are lacking in creativity. We have registered only one shot. If you don’t create goal scoring chances, you won’t score. It’s as simple as that.

3.No Passion
The team has been disjointed. It seems players were begged to play for free and no is really interested in winning matches.

Apart from these, Sneijder has lost his old form and glory. Nowadays he loses possession easily and hardly creates chances.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The minute I saw your line-up card. There was very slim chance of us losing this game for the following reasons:

1) Having Selcuk Inan on the bench and not having Josue in your 18.

This made Roman's, Souza's, and Sener's jobs a lot easier. Those 3 were able to box out your two main threats in Bruma and Sneijder with no problems. Having either Selcuk Inan or Josue in your starting 11 would've added another creative piece to help out Bruma and Sneijder.

2) The halftime sub of Yasin for Sinan.

I understand what Jan Olde Riekerink was thinking that if Sinan got another yellow, GS would've down to 10 men could've made it difficult to come back from. Selcuk Inan should've been subbed in for either De Jong or Tolga to add another creative part to help push further in the attack.

3) Serdar Aziz in the starting 11 and not Chedjou.

Serdar Aziz has played very few games this season and has been know to have a big brain fart once in a while. The penalty he conceded was a prime example of that. Playing with the too long and not doing the easy thing like passing the ball back Muserla. Chedjou would never do something like that.

I will say this Jan Olde Riekerink has done a pretty good job given the situation GS is in right now. However, this derby game has shown that he lacks some experience as a head coach/manager in these kinds of game. Dick Advocaat while he has some faults in the past jobs at other clubs across Europe. He has lots of experience in these kinds of matches and it showed yesterday.

Jan Olde Riekerink is not a bad manager, He just needs to gain more experience in these kinds of game.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts