Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the match thread where supporters of both teams and the neutrals are welcome to share their views. Please refrain from provocation but be mindful that good old fashioned banter IS allowed. However, the bar man reserves the right of deleting any post deemed as povocational material....

May the best team win...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Fener hasnt beaten besiktas in SSS for the last 2 seasons if im not mistaken...

Spor dostluk ve kardesliktir! (god i hate when people say this...:D )

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Ok, here is the deal. One of my best friends that are a Fener suporter will be here in Sweden at thursday. Now we ussually are VERY harsh on eachother when it comes to this rivality thing between the teams. If one of us falls down(meaning our teams failes in someway), we dont get chivalry on eachother, we just start to kick even harder. :D

Sofar i have managed to fend off him with the help of that Man Utd game and our 2-1 victory, but if we loose here i have to listen to his crap for at least a half a year. :nervous:

So, it may not be so important for the club except the prestige bit, but for me its life&death, a loss and i have to dissapear for 1-2 weeks from here untill he goes back to Saudi Arabia... :stoned:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Are we going to do an avatar bet for this match, or will most fellow Fener fans want to reserve that for the GS derby?
I'm sure Forza Kartal can come up with something pretty clever...

·
*the drum drum*
42,914 Posts
Looks Besiktas will come out with a packed out midfield against us and try to run us off the pitch like the first match.. So either a 3-5-2 or 4-5-1..

Considering how that's the way pretty much every team to beat us this season has played, I am a little worried..

I can't see Besiktas winning, but the possibilities of a draw seem very big in this one..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fact that GS lost to TS will effect the outcome of this game I think? Why? Well had the gap between Fener and GS been 4 points, Fener would have had to gamble to take maximum points. However, if the game is heading for a draw I don't see Daum taking off his battling midfielders in favour of attacking subs. He will let it be and look to close the issue with dead ball situations, something I believe there will be a lot of in this game.

People believe Fener have more to lose then Besiktas, and in a way that is true. However, this would have been more the case if the gap at the top was closer. After all, if someone gave us a 5 point lead with 6 to go a couple weeks back, we would have bitten their arm off. Therefore a draw for us would not be so bad...

Make no mistake, this is Besiktas's cup final and they would love to trip us up but if they go all out attack then this could work against them. Alternatively they could look to frustrate with a defensive set up, but again I doubt that Daum will take the bate...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, you guys are sure expectant... :pp Some would even argue a tad optimistic... :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Optimistic yes, but you guys are borderlining cocky :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hopeful would be you expecting Okan to play... :pp :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ha ha!! :pp :pp Well actually yes, since Riza has taken over he hasn't got much time on the pitch :groan: :rollani:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joking aside, that is quite surprising as Okan fits in well with Riza's style of play. Furthermore, he hasn't played too badly when he has featured...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I am surprised too that Okan doesn't get more games with Riza in charge. He has certainly played well when he has had the chance. Oh well, it's BJK's loss if he doesn't play! :rollani:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
imagine that; you just came to home and open the radio. its already the 80th min of the game and u hear this quote;

"cok sert bir suuut ve pancu yumrukluyor"

and this

"pancu kalesinde dikkatli"

:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Beast said:
imagine that; you just came to home and open the radio. its already the 80th min of the game and u hear this quote;

"cok sert bir suuut ve pancu yumrukluyor"

and this

"pancu kalesinde dikkatli"

:howler: :howler:
Keyfiniz yerinde bakıyorum. :D Bu dönem resmen size çalıştık, önce Trabzon sonra Fener. Cimbomlu bir arkadaş telefon etti, adamın sesi kısılmıştı maçtan sonra, bizden daha heyecanlıydı... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts