Xtratime Community banner

Fenerbahce - Sivasspor

2K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  Kocaman Adam 
#1 ·
Game time.

#7 ·
Dude he literally cut Stoch, Krasic and Topal. This is good. Except for Stoch, but whatever. Also, I want to see a 442 later on. But this is a good sign. I hope we don't see anymore of Krasic (artik yeter, Krasici kazan, Guizayi kazan, Kezmani kazan)
But I cant believe Cristian is still starting. honestly I would rather see Stoch or even Topuz. Or put Topal and move Emre forward a bit

#23 ·
If Aykut plans to use this lineup somebody will have to be cut when Yobo comes back. Most likely Cristian in favor of Topal or Topuz.

#11 ·
Tactical failure making your grunt worker (Kuyt) take the penalty when you need a guy like Sow or Emre to take it. I ****ing called he was going to miss it before the kick and he smokes the crossbar. He has zero technique with that, well done iKoot, idiot.

#13 ·
That goal was comical. Bekir doesn't close him down and Volkan has to save that. But it's the same old story of one shot one goal against us. Emre should have taken the penalty. Too bad Nigeria won today, we need Yobo back.

#14 ·
So Aykut effectively took our best player and leading goal scorer Sow and put him on the wing. Good stuff.

Also I agree with lazy, it's time for Volkan to sit out for a few games.

#16 ·
Didn't see a picture yet but Eneramo might have been a foot offside on his goal, either way it was close. Also our free kick right outside of their box didn't look like a handball from the angles they showed, so justice that we didn't score it I guess.

#26 ·
Me too. But Aykut...

I want to see a 4-4-2 diamond when everyone gets back. Topal-Emre-Miereles-Salih in midfield and Webo and Sow upfront.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.