Xtratime Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
We could all run this team better, this is ****ing bush league
Seriously. If we had this entire section of the forum as the board and coaching staff we would have won the league the last 10 years.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Like I said, if a player is having a bad game take them out. Kuyt and Cristian were not having the best of games. I've been saying the same thing for years regarding Alex, Niang, Semih ETC ETC, when a player is not doing too well its time to change it up. Not every player is going to have the best of games every time.

For example, Emre's corners were horrible today but he kept taking them. It would make more sense to have someone else take it after the third time right? Things like that can be fixed so easily.

Also its beyond me why you would start 3 new players and take all 3 of them out. If they are not fit then don't start them. If they are not fit but you play them it means that 3 unfit guys are better than 3 guys who play every game (Hasan ALi) or almost every game (Caner and Topal), so you are basically saying **** off to them.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't find myself to have any sympathy for FB fans. They stood and watched when the people in charge fukked up the ideals of the club back in September with the sending of Alex in that fashion and yet a week later, a 4-1 win away to Gladbach was enough to forget everything that had happened.

Fast forward a few months and after everything that happened (loss to GS, Aykut's multiple istifas), these dumbass fans are still walking to the same pied piper in welcoming Emre at the airport and filling up the stadium.

They tore up the stadium after the "Phantom" championship lost to Bursa and last season's loss to GS in the Super Final. This is the time they need to tear up the stadium and demand the removal of Aziz and Aykut. How ironic!

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Im reading places that Kuyt has a clause in his contract that he's supposed to start every game as long as he's fit?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I know it's weird to start 3 new transfers right away... but consider the goal here.. Emre pass to Ziegler, Ziegler crosses in, and Webo scores...

10-15 minutes later, Ziegler, Emre, and Webo are subbed off.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Make three signings within 24 hours of each other.

Start all three in a match just 72 hours later.

Substitute all three of them off.

I don't think I've ever heard of anything like it.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
iKoot Tactics.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts