Xtratime Community banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I do like how we finally started shooting from distance instead of trying to dribble in every time. With guys like Stoch, Meireles, Cristian and Topal we should be doing it more often.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
So what happened to Krasic? He wasn't even on the bench...

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Lol so close to €8m wasted for both GS and FB for both Krasic and Amrabat :howler:

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Lol so close to €8m wasted for both GS and FB for both Krasic and Amrabat :howler:
But Krasic > Amrabat

Actually Krasic is 1000000000000000000000000000000 times better than Amrabat.

Krasic is a player who can play in among the elite of Europe, a UEFA Cup wingers, was a beast at CSKA and played at Juventus.

Whether he settles in or plays at Fener is another story however, Amrabat isn't in his league, he's not even in the league below, he's amateur in comparison, there are few players in the TSL worse than Amrabat, a truly awful player.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
If Krasic actually showed some drive in our games, i would say give it time. Normally i dont write off players either, but he simply doesn't care and it shows.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
That money was wasted. Should have spent that + a few more and bought a partner for Yobo.

But the thing is that the left side is always rotating. None of the guys there (Stoch, Caner and Krasic) ever get a good amount of play time. How can you develop fitness and consistancy if you play every now and then? You guys think Sow would be scoring in the last few games if Henri or Semih were to have started? Its one thing to start every game and suck at it (Hasan Ali) and one thing to play every so often like the wingers. But interestingly, the same does not apply to Sezer.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
That money was wasted. Should have spent that + a few more and bought a partner for Yobo.

But the thing is that the left side is always rotating. None of the guys there (Stoch, Caner and Krasic) ever get a good amount of play time. How can you develop fitness and consistancy if you play every now and then? You guys think Sow would be scoring in the last few games if Henri or Semih were to have started? Its one thing to start every game and suck at it (Hasan Ali) and one thing to play every so often like the wingers. But interestingly, the same does not apply to Sezer.
Krasic can also play on the right, Fenerbahce don't have many out and out right wingers so it wasn't a needless transfer like has been made out.

Rotating players isn't an excuse for fitness and consistency, Manchester United do it all the time, as do Man City in fact most major clubs do. You can't compete in 3-4 competitions without depth and quality in numbers.

The squad rotation argument isn't valid if anything it should be considered a plus.

·
*the drum drum*
42,495 Posts
The transfer is just proof of how brain dead iKoot is.

He chases Krasic relentlessly for 3 seasons, then when he finally signs him he refuses to play him in his natural right wing position when Topuz is around.

Tries to make a left winger out of him, ****s around with Stoch for no good reason, and of all ideal line-ups one could imagine, iKoot's involves Caner on one wing and Topuz on the other. May as well get Ersen Martin to complete the dream trio in attack.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
The transfer is just proof of how brain dead iKoot is.

He chases Krasic relentlessly for 3 seasons, then when he finally signs him he refuses to play him in his natural right wing position when Topuz is around.

Tries to make a left winger out of him, ****s around with Stoch for no good reason, and of all ideal line-ups one could imagine, iKoot's involves Caner on one wing and Topuz on the other. May as well get Ersen Martin to complete the dream trio in attack.
:howler:

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
I want Krasic to perform, because I've always liked him as a player, and I remember him from CSKA, and even at Juventus he was capable of great things.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts