Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final game of the Europa League group stage. Both teams are already through but the coefficient points would still be nice. We might see a mix of starters and backups. Krasic may feature and Aykut said Recep will play. Salih is with the U19 NT so we won't see him.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
It's a shame we won't see Salih but hopefully we can see a full match with Recep playing, will be good for his experience as well.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Tony Jantschke, Martin Stranzl, Havard Nordtveit, Juan Arango, Thorben Marx and Filip Daems will not be playing.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not often that we go into a final game already qualified. I expect a good game since neither team is under pressure. Put Serdar and Egemen in to get time and Recep should definitely start. Good experience for the kid.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I hope AK takes this game seriously, think of the coefficient points...we're on a good run! :D

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
How much is getting out of the group after clinching the 1st place?

4,059 Posts
Whoever at Fener organised this......I totally congratulate them.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/spor/futbol/22083813.asp

This is the way GS should have welcomed Man Utd, instead a bunch of ape fans thrashed our own airport. How ignorant is that?
While I do agree the GS fans were behaving like apes I just find this hurriyet (typical) article funny.

I'm sure they would welcome the germans if fener hadn't qualified already :rollani: just a typical fenerli thing to do, try making the GS fans look bad and say "hey look at us we greet the away side" Hadi lan aq same fans that would burn and destroy anything in sight just cause of a sikeci baskan.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts