Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
They are only 2 points behind us and the top of the table is crowded. I guess Stoch will retake his spot on the left and the rest will stay unchanged.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Crisitian is way to greedy these days. He's not even much use. Why is he starting every game. Would much prefer Sezer playing in his position instead.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Sow is a beast. He's really found form this season. Easily our best player.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Much better second half. We haven't pressed this much in a while. Topal was poor today, Sezer came in and did a much better job. I have to admit I wasn't sure about the Kuyt transfer. I wasn't sure how much he had left in him, but he has been fantastic.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Kuyt and Sow have been fantastic. Also, he came for 1 mil and overall I think that included they pay him 3.5? He's been really good, not as good as the first few weeks, but he still has it. Also, Sow is incredible. Even though we can't expect him to play well the whole game he easily makes the difference. Also, Sezer should start from now on

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
iKoot won't be risking his current strategy because it's working, simple as that. For that reason, and that reason alone we won't see Sezer start, when in reality he should be starting over Cristian in that position in my opinion.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We did all right against es-es though, not exactly a fair judgement considering we had 10 men about 80% of the match.... but the rest of the tough opponents you're right.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts