Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have 2 weeks and yet another historic match in Ali Sami Yen. I have seen galatasaray game on Friday and our beloved fenerbahce on Saturday and I can say we may see Sixth Sense II this year :D :D but this time in their own field. :happy: :devil:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Bro, a derby is always a derby.....there is never a favourite. Look at last year.....fener was the favourite and GS were having troubles and the game was in SSS.....everyone thought it was going to be an easy game.

Instead GS played their best football that season and almost beat us imo..... :rolleyes:

And we still have one game to play before this game....;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,882 Posts
As long as we win this weekend, we can afford to lose this derby which will be a welcome relief as the pressure is all on them, and the way GS has handled the pressure so far this year has been horrible..

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Ankaragucu fans crack me up....

i liked their chant against GS: 'burasi ankara, istanbul degil'

one of their fans before the game goes: 'biz her zaman kavgaya haziriz abi'.. the reporter then goes: 'icinizde esrar kullanan varmiu?' the guy replies 'olmazmi abi.. biz ankaragucluyuz' ... this is sad because the guy wasnt thrown out the stadium after saying all that... he should have even got arrested.. saying that in front of the camera at a time where turkey is suffering from crowd troubles...

next week: istanbul v ankara. Fenerbahce host Ankaragucu whilst Galatasaray play at the 19 Mayis stadium again, but this time they face Oguz Cetin's Genclerbirligi.

If we don't drop any points against Ankaragucu on friday, then against Galatasaray a draw is a good result imo, but a defeat isnt because GS will close the gap, and their motivation and belief for the title will increase a lot.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
BAFLI said:
If we don't drop any points against Ankaragucu on friday, then against Galatasaray a draw is a good result imo, but a defeat isnt because GS will close the gap, and their motivation and belief for the title will increase a lot.
Very true. :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,882 Posts
Err, the Doc hasn't been around to open his match topic for this week.. So I'll use this match for the Ankaragucu discussion for now :D

Sources report that Daum is considering leaving Aurelio out of the team this week, because he's useless and adds nothing to the team..

:D
No, it's true, to an extent.. He wants to leave him out because he's on 3 yellow cards, and if he where to be booked in this one he'd miss the derby next week..

I think he should play him in this one.. This is the more important game, because the result here decides how we can go into the GS match. A win here, and a loss to Galatasaray doesn't matter all that much all of a sudden..

Same rumours suggest that Daum wanted Aurelio to get a "tactical card" against Diyarbakir, to get his suspension out of the way, but that Aurelio couldn't manage to do it.. They say Daum told Luciano the same thing, and that's why he received the card :D

Önder is expected to play in Luciano's spot, with Kemal playing at right back to cover for Önder..

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
not Fenerbahce - Galatasaray its Galatasaray - Fenerbahce ... Home team first ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
All this commenting on the GS match out of order and in a match thread not opened by the Doctor could really mess with our mojo. :wth:
I refuse to comment on the GS match until the proper procedures are followed :mute:
:stuckup:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Me too! :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Wow, my efforts are really being appreciated. :happy: :happy: :happy: Anyway, the Ankaragucu match thread is up.

Now, finals are coming up for me, so match threads could be posted later than usual, so don't panic if they aren't up at the usual time.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Doctor Dizdar said:
Wow, my efforts are really being appreciated. :happy: :happy: :happy: Anyway, the Ankaragucu match thread is up.

Now, finals are coming up for me, so match threads could be posted later than usual, so don't panic if they aren't up at the usual time.
Your (well, Fener's) record since you've been opening the treads is good enough so that it's something we should respect and not mess with. :proud:
For me, it's also the fact that they're informative and don't start stupid "my club is perfect and everyone is conspiring against us" arguments. :depress:

Good luck with finals :thmbup:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Doctor Dizdar said:
Tell Allah to send down some blessings.
Allah zihin acikligi versin....:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts