Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I think FB will win this game. The refs will favour the home side and I think Eskisehir will play a little bit "tutuk" in this game. I just have a feeling that the league is less of a priority and I doubt Ersun Yanal will want to give any hints to FB before the Cup semi final.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
EsEs are still a solid team and Fener are probably tired from the Lazio game so I wouldn't be surprised if they could get a draw (although I expect Fener will get a win). That said I agree with the Turkish Cup statement. I've just looked at their last few games and I think it will be very hard for them to finish in the top 5. They have a horrible schedule.

Fener
Trabzon
Kasimpasa
Besiktas
Bursa

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Aykut is fixated on the winning formula he wouldn't ever give Stoch or Krasic a chance from the start, even if he would allow some key players to rest...

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Our away stats are shit, Necati has been absolute shit since the new year. League has been done for us for a while now. Our only hope is the cup.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Who's left in the cup btw?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,061 Posts

Why is Cristian still playing?? :confused:

Poor Stoch has no chance to ever play again.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Angut strikes again! Who the fukk on their right mind would start kazma Baroni over Salih again after what we all saw on Thursday?

What is the saying......doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time is the definition of insanity!

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Def Salih needs to go in second half and bring in another striker hopefully Beykan. Also Topuz is horrible and Topal, so mabye Krasic?

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Aykut should try more players on the left wing because Kuyt isn't working. Maybe try the back-up keeper or Selcuk :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yup.

Not sure about Alper's goal. Looked like he handled it with his arm but my stream isn't the best of quality. Can't be 100% certain.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts