Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ersalman: Fenerbahçe CEO20.04.2005

For the first time in Turkey, Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü has employed a CEO, Levent Ersalman, to take responsibility of all the club`s financial activities.
Ersalman`s appointment as "Chief Executive Officer" is very important for the club`s change to an organisational structure and consistency in management.

A Boğaziçi graduate in Machine Engineering, Ersalman completed a Masters in Management in the USA. He began his career at Koçbank and progressed to General Manager Assistance, before being a General Manager at Benkar Inc. until it`s sale to HSBC.

Ersalman has also been a board member at the Yapı Kredi Bank.

He is married with two children.
------------------------

I just dont believe this board of ours.....can they actually do anymore good for our beloved club! Having a CEO is HUUUUGE step towards becoming one of the greatest clubs in Europe!

Bravo Yönetim...:thmbup::star:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Cengo, you and him have some in common bro....

.....You are both "machine" engineering grads :howler: :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why i already like him....:D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Isn't it amazing though bro? Those with "Machine" engineering degrees never end up working in that profession... Some are lucky and become CEO's, others become Tea boys... :howler: :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This only prooves that we are CEO material....:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have to start somewhere....and believe! :D

Who knows.....maybe one day ill become the CEO of Fenerbahce! ;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
...bro the way I know you feel about Fenerbahce I'm sure you'd settle for tea boy at the club too ;) :proud:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...bro i'd settle for being one of those static "players" they use during their practices....:D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
...But you would be too tall bro. Even PvH would have problems practicing his freekicks... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts