Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched this game on FBTV... was a damn exciting match..

Fenerbahce were 12 points beind at one stage during the 3rd Period.. everything was going bad... we missed our first 22 3 pointer attempts.. but then got in 4 of our last 5..

Fenerbahce took a one point lead towards the end of the 4th period with Baris Guney's amazing 3 pointer.. after this stage.. Efes were out classed by the likes of Damir Mrsic, Chris Booker, Rasim Basak, Omer Onan, Erdal Bibo and the rest of the team... well played lads.. Aziz baskan was matching the match in stands.. you could see the smile on his face after the game...

Man i went crazy after Baris Guney's 3 pointer which gave us a one point lead in the final period.. coming back from 12 points behind and beating one of Europe's stronger sides is a great achievement.. Efes faced their first defeat in the Turkish League..

Final score: Fenerbahce 72 - 65 Efes Pilsen

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I watched it live on atv........it was a great great great game for us......!;)

My father stop watching after the third quarter.....when we were 12 points down......:D.....but i knew Fener had a slight chance to win this game (being a retired b-ball player as i am).....and guess what.....we managed to hold the mighty Efes Pilsen to only 6 points in the fourth quarter (probably history)....whilst we scored 28 points.....:D

This was our first won over Efes Pilsen for the last 5 years.....last time we beat them was in September 1999.....:D

Helal olsun size.....

And the crowd was awesome.....over 5,000 people came and watch this classical drby between Fenerbahce and Efes Pilsen.....and of course.....nearly 4,500 were Fener supporters....:howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
The service we provide to our Fenerbahce members in this forum is unlimited.....:D

If you want to watch our amazing/awesome/historical 4th quarter then download this:

4th quarter

Baris' 3 pointer that made us pass efes Pilsen on the scoreboard for the first time in the game (after 38.5 minute)....;)

3-pointer

Damir Mrsic's fighting spirit when he risks his neck by saving a ball that is about to cross the sideline....:D

Kamikaze

Rasim basak's 3-pointer and our boardmemmber's (Mahmut uslus's) happiness....;)

Rasim

And our team's celebration after the final whistle....:)

Celebrations

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Just downloaded some myself and noticed that the quality isnt the best and that some links dont work.....:D

But the clip with the entire 4th quarter works...;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Cengo said:
Just downloaded some myself and noticed that the quality isnt the best and that some links dont work.....:D

But the clip with the entire 4th quarter works...;)
Not anymore...I missed this thread and kinda wish I could see it now. Any possibilities of getting the links back working?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Thanks!
You're the best :D :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts