Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We travel across the city to play Kasimpasa tomorrow. They have been pretty good so far this season but just fired there coach. We haven't won an away fixture yet this season. We have tied at Sivas and Elazig (Izmir) so a win here would be good, especially with the Monchengladbach fixture midweek. Hopefully Egemen is set to start because if not then Uche will eat Bekir alive.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
SuperLig Match #6: Kasimpasa - Fenerbahçe

Sikimin asaga...

Potentially could bring the gap down to 1 point with a win here.

Saldir Kanaryam :scream:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Looking to see Krasic starting this game, hopefully on his natural wing though... not on the left. Think Kuyt is fit too. Volkan might be injured for this as well as he was on the 'medicalpark saglik' report yesterday.

Hoping for:

Sow
Kuyt - Alex - Krasic
Topal - Meireles
Hasan - Yobo - Bekir/Egemen - Gokhan
Volkan/Mert​

But we all know Mr. Predictable will likely field only 5 foreigners (Which has no advantages with the way he substitutes, but in theory DOES have an advantage), so probably Topuz in place of Krasic/Kuyt.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
You know last week you said that I was being unrealistic with my starting 11, then you decide to include both Kuyt and Krasic in yours. Do you really think that a guy who is so cautious is going to include 2 players that are back from injury?? And start them?? Really??

Because if he does, good for him he must have learned his lesson. But I highly doubt that he will. I'm pretty sure we'll see Topuz and Caner or Stoch - but because Stoch has been horrible, we'll see Caner. But I would love to see your lineup and in the 75th min have Stoch come on.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I said that's what im hoping for, i didnt say this will be the line-up. When are we going to stop calling each other out for shit i didnt say?

Please read the last line of my second post, the whole bit about probably Topuz in place of Krasic/Kuyt

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
First tough opponent in the league (don't count Trabzon). Let's see hoe we fare.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts