Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
My #1 favorite movie of all time :proud: I love it and little fun fact I have two high school friends who were in that movie.

[wtub]dtfzNGzx4UA[/wtub]

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Now the question I pose to members, as per the video.

Alex makes millions a year, would he pay your rent? He doesn't give a shit, so why should you give a shit about him. lol

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I give a shit. In fact, I just gave two shits specifically for this game.

FENEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Now the question I pose to members, as per the video.

Alex makes millions a year, would he pay your rent? He doesn't give a shit, so why should you give a shit about him. lol
Pretty much. He might be one of my most admired public figures that I know of, and a legend of my favourite team.. but he doesn't even know I'm alive let alone help me out with this months rent. Truthfully, the thought of having this months expenses paid for me gives me a boner ama malesef...

Anyways, if we are going to find some positives about all of this, the pressure to play Alex (rightfully so) is actually gone now. I think this is going to mean A LOT more of Stoch and Krasic, which I think are going to end up being excellent together.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I don't need Alex to do any material thing for me to justify how I feel, what kind of statement is that? Who cares about rent, expenses, economy all that when the man made me happy and put a smile on my face when I watched him play football. That, is something that you can't put a price on.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
for those who care, we really need to win this game. more people above us have been dropping points in the table and we need to take advantage of that before vanishing away for good

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Lol who exactly is not 'caring' about this?
It might sound like I do care since i'm posting but honestly I couldn't give two shits about this team anymore. I can't remember the last time I passionately stayed up/woke up to watch a Fener game. Not even the Spartak Moscow games, since Alex was left out of the team. A player is not above a team, I can agree to that, but the player we're talking about here is Alex, a guy who has been your leading man for many many years, your teams captain, a man whose been here for 8 years and didn't hand in a transfer request during all of that match-fixing crap. Why couldn't they let Alex go on a good note before the start of the season? Why only a few games into the season is he left out of the squad? I might start caring again when I see Aziz and Aykut gone.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
That was very selfish from Cristian...He missed the perfect opportunity to set up Sow and opted for blasting it himself...And funny how it's Cristian who's turned into an advanced playmaker instead of Meireles...

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
WHAT A ****ING GOAL!!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts