Xtratime Community banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
IF that's true then I guarantee we'll all be saying 'why didn't he do this before'. I know we've had injuries and all, but he has had the chance to play that lineup or something similar, but hasn't.

Some of the teams we've been playing have not been some sort of elite sides (minus Europe). Simple coaching mistakes like taking players out 10-15 minutes too early has cost us a lot so far this season.

The Marseille match was so annoying. It's been awhile since we beat a decent side in Europe, not to mention at home period for a bit now. It actually reminded me of Fenerbahce's last big slump winning away in Europe (but remember that was a long ugly one) against AIK in UEFA cup, when we blew a 3-1 half-time lead. This time was different though, because we actually looked quite solid against a semi-decent side and because we have a much better team. That's obvious when you see that our preferred free-kick taker was Stevic :howler:... probably had the only good moment of his career with his super human free-kick so don't let that fool you.

[tub]v0NbxRB7lUU[/tub]
Fatih Akyel :howler:

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Thats true, we bad mouth guys like Daum but he had Lugano-Edu right? Or was it Lugano and Yobo? Anyways Zico is right, 1 CB + 1 monkey will do us no good if we just boot the ball up. I've been reading the stupid comments on the papers about who runs the most and bla bla, the players that need to touch the ball don't get enough touches and players who are already running alot like Topuz are running more for no reason making it seem like they are working 100x more than the other guy.

Its dissapointing that after 3 seasons at the club Aykut still don't have it figured out. I realize there is a lack of talent in Turkey, but to play Bekir as CB? Should have gotten another Turk and sold him off a long time ago. IMO he is no better than Baki Mercimek.
A lot of Turkish football fans pay blind attention to this stupid "who ran the most" statistic", and you're right that the players who need to touch the ball don't get enough touches, reminds me of Galatasaray in the "3 amigos" era...

·
Registered
744 Posts
First Aziz, then Aykut, followed by Alex all have to leave prior to the start of next season in my opinion. Also, Bekir should be exiled.

We need a fresh start, the team culture forming is reminding me more and more of the deadbeat club atmosphere of 2002.
I agree with the fresh start ...

how about soner you take aziz's spot ... cenk can coach ... and ill be alex...

problem solved!

also olcan didnt score cuz we paid him ... and I am proud of it... BOSS

81 - 83 of 83 Posts