Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ntvspor.net/haber/futbol/72716/trabzonspordan-gonderme
The self proclaimed champions of the 10-11 season and currently the only team to ever play in both the CL and Europa twice in one season is once again making a fuss before the game vs their superior masters. How much more bitching and crying are we going to read. No one gives a shit about Trabzon, not even that little team they played from no where in the Europa this year. Its funny that Senol claimed they were the favorites.....thats kinda funny. I would not claimed that they would be the favorites.

Anyways no Tolga to make those miracle saves this time. I hope we score 5 and then Sadri goes all out making stupid ass interviews about how deep his anus can take a hard cock. Asshole

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
http://www.ntvspor.net/haber/futbol/72716/trabzonspordan-gonderme
The self proclaimed champions of the 10-11 season and currently the only team to ever play in both the CL and Europa twice in one season is once again making a fuss before the game vs their superior masters. How much more bitching and crying are we going to read. No one gives a shit about Trabzon, not even that little team they played from no where in the Europa this year. Its funny that Senol claimed they were the favorites.....thats kinda funny. I would not claimed that they would be the favorites.

Anyways no Tolga to make those miracle saves this time. I hope we score 5 and then Sadri goes all out making stupid ass interviews about how deep his anus can take a hard cock. Asshole
hate hate hate :howler::D

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Senol Gunes is the worst coach in Turkiye. His football makes me disgusted...

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
lmfao, this is apparently Fenerbahce's 'fan' site

Again guys? no... you lost credibility the first round. We all stuck by him, he finally deserves criticism now... but there is no need to put on this charade. Antu.com, you can suck my balls, buncha ****ing idiots.

All of a sudden i want to back Aykut up because i hate Antu probably as much as Aziz Yildirim. But, unfortunately, my football sense can't help but criticize the guy.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Look at GS from 2 seasons ago :D But we eventually overcame this...But the players Fener has right now don't deserve it. At all. I doubt you could lose to Trabzon in all honesty. Their football and Gunes tactics are a travesty at best.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I doubt he is going to get sacked. They've really stayed behind him. IMO as long as the yonetim is here so is Aykut. It looks like he is 'a part of the gang'.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
The vote of confidence means little, he can still be forced out by popular opinion.

He could very well just go back to his sporting director role as well, ama neyse, it's not happening any time soon. Onto the match.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Expected line-up. Surprised he started Stoch. Honestly needs to put Krasic on instead of Topuz though... we really need Krasic to start to firm himself into the starting 11

1 - 20 of 83 Posts