Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is already the same thread a mod can delete this, but I've searched and couldn't find one so ill start..... Beykan scored for Adana Demirspor and Ertugrul has been loaned out to Sivas.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Recep Niyaz didn't make it to Samusn's bench for their game yesterday while Berkaycan Değirmencioğlu wasn't even in Kayseri's starting line-up. What's the point in loaning our younger players out when they don't play. Our club has to put in a clause that says our players have to be playing no matter what or they will return to the club.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Recep Niyaz didn't make it to Samusn's bench for their game yesterday while Berkaycan Değirmencioğlu wasn't even in Kayseri's starting line-up. What's the point in loaning our younger players out when they don't play. Our club has to put in a clause that says our players have to be playing no matter what or they will return to the club.
I'm not surprised at all, you remember Okan Alkan? that kid started playing football at one of our football schools, played in our youth team, made his debut in the senior team 4 years ago and now he is vanished, I have no idea where this kid is playing now, we are the kings of screwing young talents, except for Salih Ucan but he is doing terrible at Roma at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts