Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
They're dark navy with yellow Turk Telekom lettering and yellow Adidas stripes with some sort of what appears to be Wolverine scratches all over, Fenerbahce logo on the right hand side and Turkish flag in the left, hope this helps lol :D

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Can we make the 2007/08 kits our permanent ones? Those were the best. Funny how it coincided with our best season in recent years...

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
the white jersey sucks. the more i look at it the more i want to vomit.
It just doesn't make me think of Fener. When I think of Fener I think of cubuklu and that's it really. This plain white nonsense has got to stop.

Beautiful.

If we're going to have a white jersey, I'd want something like this:

Except make it only two lines of yellow and navy and better sponsor placement :D Jesus the sponsor ads on our shirts in the old days were hideous :howler:

Looks like it was duct taped on :howler:

Anyway our second kit should always be either yellow or navy. No white. Real Madrid degiliz.

Edit: Like this

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I was thinking about that kit too, with the white sleeves. Looks excellent with that collar (and a proper sponsor :D )

I wish we'd go for a lighter shade of blue. Love the navy, but save it for the away kit. I grew up with the light Fener blue. Not this blue/navy hybrid :yuck:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Don't know about you guys, but I can not wait till we get a new sponsor, I really hate the Turk Telekom advertising with its shitty font

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I hated the TT sponsor in the beginning but now it kinda grew on me. It doesn't bother me anymore and I wouldn't change it for avea again.

The new FB kits look like the ones of the previous season. I agree that the cubuklu of 07/08 was the best, I hope for you that the new one will be similar.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Man it will never grow on me, the more I stick something in my head the worse it becomes, can't wait till we have something decent or globally known, would just make the kit look so much classy in my eyes tabi, everyone else may have different opinions

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Don't know about you guys, but I can not wait till we get a new sponsor, I really hate the Turk Telekom advertising with its shitty font
We had avea/aria for over 10 years! So when we got TT I was happy even though I didnt like TT font as well! I think I can manage to see them as a sponsor for another year or two..

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I wish we could afford to not have a sponsor. Just cubuklu v-neck with white shorts like the Lefter days.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts