Xtratime Community banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I can't believe what im reading...

What does Soma have to do with playing 1 or 2 A2 guys in the last 3 games? Come on guys.

Hate to say it but Aykut did a way better job playing youngsters throughout the season whereas Ersun had problems putting on Salih for godsake. Not interested in excuses made for this guy when it comes to developing our talent.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I dont know, maybe the players said they wanted to play themselves? I'm not defending the general practice of playing them over youngsters, I'm just explaining why that particular game he chose them over all youngsters. Maybe players said they would be honored or whatever to represent the team. Who knows

Otherwise you're right, Ersun has played the safe card all year long. But I guess he had to, since he had no job 'security' with a 1 yr deal. He really had to prove himself.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Happy for him and hope he has a chance to build a team in his image, and to compete in Europe at some point.

Far worse managers have been offered far greater chances in Turkey.

He's more or less missed the boat to really develop into something we could export, but he has a chance to galvanise his reputation to a level it should be domestically at least.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Hopefully he does get to see Europe though. Have a feeling if we don't win the league again next season Aziz will kick him out of the door.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts