Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Still can't believe we got this far with the way we've played :howler: Salih and Topal are back in training. Webo and Sow have been in great form, I'm expecting us to score some goals. The fans will be back, let's see if they find a way to get another ban. :D I think Klose is back for them as well.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Do you know the story of lazyo? It's hilarious. Only a laz could make something like that up.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
A non coaching role would be best. Like I said before it is pretty rough to stay at a club while under constant criticisim and the whole sike thing. No doubt that Aziz is rewarding him for his 'loyalty' - but he needs to be replaced at the end of the season.

However, it would be wrong to just kick him out and never see him again. I thin they'll have him resign and stay on for something else. Esp if they learned anything from the way Alex left.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iKoot has been falling ass backwards into luck since the get go this season. Injuries have helped him field better line-ups lmfao. Like even all of us on here saw how naturally talented Salih is, and how much better he is than most of the players we have, but it takes like a Topal injury, Emre injury, Meireles red card for the kid to get a chance. Pathetic iKoot, you are ****ing pathetic. A waste of space and resources, I hope you quit this team and never come back. You have amounted to absolutely nothing more but a egotistical sociopath who has, along with Aziz Yildirbok, destroyed any pride this club had left.

**** the board and **** ikunt, the faster we rid all of you assholes the better.

We are not going to beat Lazio, this the first formidable club we're playing in Europa and they are just going to spank us. We barely scraped by everybody else and Marseille didn't give two shits about this tournament.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
iKoot has been falling ass backwards into luck since the get go this season. Injuries have helped him field better line-ups lmfao. Like even all of us on here saw how naturally talented Salih is, and how much better he is than most of the players we have, but it takes like a Topal injury, Emre injury, Meireles red card for the kid to get a chance. Pathetic iKoot, you are ****ing pathetic. A waste of space and resources, I hope you quit this team and never come back. You have amounted to absolutely nothing more but a egotistical sociopath who has, along with Aziz Yildirbok, destroyed any pride this club had left.

**** the board and **** ikunt, the faster we rid all of you assholes the better.

We are not going to beat Lazio, this the first formidable club we're playing in Europa and they are just going to spank us. We barely scraped by everybody else and Marseille didn't give two shits about this tournament.
hv5yLmRbHbA

Jake....Cenk....close enough! :D

·
Registered
8,299 Posts

I dont know, I don't want to get political but here's the way I look at it. Why are things improving with Israel now? Because of the PKK situation. Remember they said we dont negociate with terrorists?

SO I still think that AY leaving is kinda like the club giving up on the whole situation. Thats not the way the club should be going. AY isn't doing everything right, but whats to say that the club will be alright after he leaves? It could go either way - for better or for worse. But IMO, I don't think this is the right time. He should ease out of it in a year or 2. Abrubptly quitting won't be the right choice. IMO. Thats like rewarding all the pressure and all the 'unfairness' they were complaining about.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I dont know, I don't want to get political but here's the way I look at it. Why are things improving with Israel now? Because of the PKK situation. Remember they said we dont negociate with terrorists?

SO I still think that AY leaving is kinda like the club giving up on the whole situation. Thats not the way the club should be going. AY isn't doing everything right, but whats to say that the club will be alright after he leaves? It could go either way - for better or for worse. But IMO, I don't think this is the right time. He should ease out of it in a year or 2. Abrubptly quitting won't be the right choice. IMO. Thats like rewarding all the pressure and all the 'unfairness' they were complaining about.
The difference between Cenk and you is the fact that you can't see 2 yards in front of your nose.

"AY isn't doing everything right, but whats to say that the club will be alright after he leaves?"

Could you imagine FB being run as badly as it has been in the last 5-7 years?

Since the 2004-5 season we have had 7 full seasons and FB has only won 2 titles. It is fair to say that there is a real probability (I think GS has the league won already.....but let's play along for the sake of it) of it being 2 titles in 8 years.

We're talking about an era where GS, BJK, Trabzon and Bursa have had nowhere near the financial muscle that FB has had. And despite having this financial imbalance between FB and their title rivals you have had 2 titles.

But the landscape is changing now. GS are a MAJOR financial force to be reckoned with. BJK are building their stadium and within a couple of seasons they are going to seriously start to threaten. Bursa are going to be revived, both financially and football wise, with their new stadium.

Trabzon are near building their new stadium. They'll get rid of that clueless clown Sadri one day and that will open up Trabzon. Same goes for Eskisehir.

Suddenly things don't look so comfortable for FB. So, when you put all your weight of support behind a club president that has only managed 2 titles in 8 years (let's be honest, the legitimacy of one of those titles is seriously in question) when all your rivals were financially dwarfed by your spending.......I don't know what to say to you.

The landscape is changing and this dinosaur (along with the likes of Sadri, Ilhan Cavcav and the rest) are not in tune with this. FB needs to find their own Unal Aysal. When you compare the 2 of them, Aziz is running his team like a "bakkal" whereas Aysal is running GS like a multi national corporation.

Adama sorarlar.....son 7 senede harcanan parayi 2 sampiyonluk (ki son sampiyonluk da son derece saibeli) ve Sampiyonlar liginde ceyrek final icin mi harcadin Aziz? FB'nin isminin, imajinin butun dunyada bunun icin mi icine sictin?

When you have someone like Ali Koc waiting in the wings....I'd dropkick Aziz off the Bogaz Koprusu!

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we were too busy letting good players leave for no money.

As much as aziz is to thank for the foundations of our financial power and stability, he is also to thank for our lack of financial prowess and piss poor management of a club that had/has so much potential.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
10 years ago the same was said for up and coming clubs no? Gs won a euro trophy. Bjk did great in the cl and looked promising. Ersun yanal did well in the uefa cup. Fb sucked ass.

You mention finances yet they came from aziz no? How did fb transfer and spend all that money? Who gave it the financial backing? This is like saying tayyip should quit and tomorrow turkey is suddenly much better.

You have seemed to miss the point i was making. Talk about short sighted.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the problem in Turkey is that all these guys running clubs have an audacious view on what success is and what they can do with success.

I've never heard any non Turk president ever have the idiocy to say things like, "Ben bu kadar para yaptirdim, ben o kadar'da harcarim ve sirketi batiririm istersem" But that is exactly the mentality guys like Aziz yildirim have in Turkey, he has never given two shits about Fenerbahce, never. Every talk and move he has is calculated to fuelling his own ego.

For example, when everybody should've been asking for his resignation for match fixing and putting a stain on Fenerbahce's 100+ history, he instead convinces all his sheep that the club is being victimized, he is being victimized, and he stayed in jail for a year for a club he loves. He's a great article spinner, i'll give him that, but he went to jail FOR MATCH FIXING and subsequently destroying this clubs image. But no... his ego says, i stayed in jail for Fenerbahce, i gave Alex a standing ovation when everyone booed him, man shut the **** up already.

Got veren. What a piece of shit.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Maybe you're right and i'm out of touch with modern Turkey. I just look at the way things are done and don't believe that when aziz leaves it'll be better. All I see are vultures and opportunists waiting. Things change so fast you neven know. Like the PKK example I gave above, like anything else it Turkey one day you're the good guy next day you're #1 enemy.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont doubt that things could get worse, we have to take that chance though. Because we'll never know any other outcome regardless while this guy overdoes his stay for the 3rd year running now, and frankly, it wont get better under aziz anymore. He's lost the plot a while ago.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts