Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our contract is ending with Adidas at the end of this season.
Abdullah Kigili says '' We will be announcing our new sponsor in 15 days. It could be Adidas again or somebody else”
Let’s just hope that it is not Adidas again. I think it is time for a change…
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Sucks that there are only 2 major players out there with Adidas and Nike then you have Puma. Many of our teams prefer Lotto for some reason also. You guys should be fine as long as it's not a bootleg looking brand like Legea, Hummel, Umbro (if they're still around)

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I'd like us to try Under Armor.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Our contract is ending with Adidas at the end of this season.
Abdullah Kigili says '' We will be announcing our new sponsor in 15 days. It could be Adidas again or somebody else
Let’s just hope that it is not Adidas again. I think it is time for a change…
What do you guys think?
It's been a little more than 15 days. Any news?

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I wish the football team wore the same design the bball team wears. Classic, simple, clean design.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Adidas it is, 5 years, 42.5 million dollars, they are also providing camp and practice equipment now. We're probably not going to see Fenerium stuff anymore related to football gear.

Adidas is giving quite a bit of money for a sinking ship, but the sales for jerseys are probably one of the highest, if not the most in Turkey.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think peopel are realizing that after all the shit this club has gone through its pretty amazing how people stick together. Maybe thats why the jersey sales are going up.

But it also means that the club does not keep all the money then if fenerium stuff is going to dissapear so really aren't they kinda saying they are unable to keep it up? I hate the fenerium gear but at the same time thats how you make most of your money. How much does the club keep per jersey sold?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Adidas values our merchandising at around 9 million dollars a year, considering the crap Fenerbahce is going through this is a monumental feat... If I was Adidas i wouldn't be paying that much at all.

I think the Fenerium brand sells more on the conventional clothing front than it does on the athletic front. So for them it's a good move if that is the case. They'll be maximizing their profit by not continually manufacturing products people don't buy for the sake of supplying it to athletes.

Just as a reference:
£31 million per year – Real Madrid (Adidas 2012-20)
£30m – Arsenal (Puma 2014-19)
£26.3m –Barcelona (Nike 2006-13)
£25m – Liverpool (Warrior 2012-2015)
£23.5m – Manchester United (Nike 2002-15)
£22m – Bayern Munich (Adidas 2011-20)
£20m – Chelsea (Adidas 2010-18)
£12m – Manchester City (Nike 2013-19)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts