Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the betterment of Turkish football, and for the sake of starting a process of sportsmanship in Turkey, i think we should be applauding our rivals for their championship win.

But this is a dream world.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
With Baroni suspended and Meireles injured, how is Aykut going to field his mandatory three defensive midfielders? :howler:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a dream that Krasic was beating the shit out of Kuyt. Pretty much exactly like this:

I dont know what the fck it means nor do i care because i don't think dreams mean shit.

neyse, give us something to cheer about this season with a win today you assholes.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
GS have been on the back foot for 20mins. FB have had all the possession and territory and (as usual) have done fukk all with it. This will be a good contender for the worst game of the season if both sides keep this up for 90mins.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Clear penalty to GS given. Gokhan, WTF were you thinking? He could have easily headed that and seemed like he was going to. Changed his mind and handled it. Shame.....he was looking to be in great form over the past few weeks.

Burak sends Volkan down the wrong side and slots it home. 1-0 to GS.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Webo makes it 1-1 with a nice header. Great cross from Gokhan. Shock horror.......the goal came from Riera's wing AGAIN! Gokhan had all day to make that cross.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Wow, Webo makes it 2-1. Eboue falls over way too easily in the hope of trying to win a free kick. Webo nips in ahead of him to score.
And I'm very tired of seeing him do that at least 2-3 times every match. He deserved to get humiliated by Webo.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
If we concede and don't finish second then I want Volkan out of here. He should be gone regardless, but this should expedite the process

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
What's happened, I'm in work and my phone tells me there's been 2 red cards

1 - 20 of 123 Posts