Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Turkish media rumouring FB with Bayerns coach, wasnt he supposed to retire though? And my vote will always go to Ridvan.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Pellegrini, Spalletti, who else is available? Joachim Low? Dan Petrescu?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
This thread can finally be opened. I was really worried Aykut would stay on as manager. Is he going back to the sporting director role or gone completely?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iKoot just can't handle a big club with major drama attached to it, and fair play to that. He did his best, and he can't be faulted for that. There are huge overlying issues like his egotistical side and poor tactical ability, but at the end of the day he did his best as he saw it.

Aziz Yildirim is probably the most unworkable president in Turkish football history. His bullying, gigantic ego, and belittling behaviour has turned Fenerbahce into a very difficult environment to work in. This includes the entire staff of the entire organization from board members to amateur players. Anything he has a hand in rots thereafter. Whatever manager comes in, good luck to him. But as long as that piece of sh!t is around... we're not going to get better.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
It is rumoured that Luciano Spalletti might leave Zenit so he'd be the best coach you could ever get. Bielsa is too savage.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I wish people would stop bringing Lucescu's name up every year. It is clear as day that he is happy where he is and has no intentions of going anywhere. If anything, his next move is more likely to be to retire.
We can't help it, I too always think of Luce when ever a big club's spot opens.

Yes he probably will never come back but it's always a thought. Hell if I was a Baskan I'd give him a call.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Fuat Capa please. Or Ersun.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Oh man Ersun rumors getting stronger please please take him away and I hear Veysel might go with? :sweeteye: fukkin lovely!! Ersun us costing us a crazy amount of money per year and there's a 1 million euro fee he needs to pay Eskişehirspor if he breaks his contract before next year :yes: please let this one be true as Mesut Hoscan is talking with Thomas Tuchel to bring in as our coach for next year.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Lol how many CMs/Dms does FB need? Isn't 10 enough?

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 48 Posts