Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the chances of getting tickets for this match? Best/cheapest method?

How much would I be looking at paying?

Thanks for any help,

Evan

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
They dont release the tickets until approximately a week before the game. And to find a ticket you either have to know where to go or you need a good friend in Istanbul. It normally just takes a few hours before all tickets are sold out.
These are the prizes to a normal Fenerbahce league game this week:

Maraton Alt: 82.5 YTL (48 euros)
Maraton Üst: 55 YTL (32 euros)
Numaralı VIP: 82.5 YTL (48 euros)
Numaralı: 38.5 YTL (22 euros)
Migros: 11 YTL (6.5 euros)
Telsim: 11 YTL (6.5 euros)
Rakip: 38.5 YTL (22 euros)
Özel Tribün: 55 YTL (32 euros)

You probably understand that the prizes will increase at least to its double against Galatasaray....and if you decide to buy from the black market then be ready to dig deep in your wallet!

And you can easily forget about the cheapest tickets...:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
You can also order tickets through this site....

www.biletix.com

...and then pick up your ticket from one of their offices around Istanbul!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
What country will you be travelling from? Just to give you an idea, I went from London to Istanbul for 3 days 2 nights and everthing included (food, hotel etc) it cost me about £350 to £400 for the trip :) Mind you it wasn't a FB v GS game but it was the title celebration match but the tickets were equally s hard o get ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jemster said:
What country will you be travelling from? Just to give you an idea, I went from London to Istanbul for 3 days 2 nights and everthing included (food, hotel etc) it cost me about £350 to £400 for the trip :) Mind you it wasn't a FB v GS game but it was the title celebration match but the tickets were equally s hard o get ;)
I'm from Canada, but, at the time, I will be coming from probably Portugal or Germany.... or somehwere else on the continent :party: .

·
Registered
287 Posts
You have to tell us,which team between two,you have sympathy for first... lol

As for the tickets,it's so hard to get one for this game even for someone who dwells in Istanbul...

The cheapest tickets are for the seats behind the goals,which is about 15 - 25 YTL,i think that makes 10 - 13 € approximately...

Trying to get the ticket from web,via biletix's website,it's almost impossible,cuz i guess nearly 300.000 people get up quite early in the day when the tickets get available for sale and keep trying for hours,which causes the biletix's site to crash...

So the best way is,getting a sleeping bag and put it in a safe place around a biletix office and spend the night before the day the tickets get for sale in there...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts