Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are 4 players on the Turkish team, Fatih, Abdullah, Rustu, and Umit Ozat. I think only Rustu and Fatih will start, but i think that the other two will be on the bench mostly.

Who will be playing with the other teams, other than Rapajic with Croatia?

Washington barely missed making the Brazilian team.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I hope to see all Turkish players play and play good :) Since my mother country will not attend this presige moment, i will cheer Turkey on, who is the best kept Secret in NT history, but yet has not made it in like....48 years???? :( so this year will be special!

Hopefully Israel will make it in 2006! :)

As for me, i will cheer you on and especially to Turkish fans! :) If get some money, i'll get an Addias Turkia jersey! :)

For the meantime i need you guys to do me a favour? :) i have a thread and no one is routing for Turkey. Can you vote for turkey? :)

VOTE FOR TURKEY!!!

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
It could have easily been Turkiye vs Israel in the last game :eek:

I see your supporting Argentina (from the other thread)...
Good choice..Their my 2nd choice...
Too bad their not taking Saviola or Solari though :eek:

And too bad we're not taking Serhat or Tayfun :mad:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
It could have really been Israe vs. Turkey indeed :)

Israel was only a goal away. The whole game, pretty much was tied until the 60th minute when Israel got a penalty!!!! We had the lead and if we had won the game would have tied Austria for 2nd, but in a more open sense, would have beat them due to the scoring....we had more goals than they did!!

In any case, in extra time...in the 94th minute, only 1 minute left the ****ING portuguese referre issues a free kick...but its not really a free kick, because he is taking it so close to the net, so its more like a free kick.....and he scores it!! :( that was the worst hearbreaking thing that i had ever seen :( we had the WCQ in our hands and we lost it.

THe outcome if there was a turkey vs. Israel game would be hard to see, but Israel and turkey are even. And we won some games in the last 2-4 years and you have one too! :) but we wouldn't knmow who would win!

But it was good to see Turkey eat AUSTRIA up like bitches!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Who will be playing with the other teams, other than Rapajic with Croatia?
As of today Argeintian star Ortega from Fenerbahce will be playing:cool: :D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone will wonder why the hell is Ortega playing there, when they see his team:D

Is Almeyda on the roster too?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Is Almeyda on the roster too?
I heard that he's not just playing, he's the captain of the team:eek:

Impressive ha:D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really? I figured they would have given to someone with a bigger profile, like Ayala or someone with more experience.

Man, he could be even better then I thought:dazed:

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Ortega is pure class, and Almeyda is too, but in a different sense...

Almeyda, from what I've seen in the last few days, can be ranked among the best defensive midfielders in the world...

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
I'm going to do some checking up on Washington, Ortega, and Almeyda...

I know quite a bit about Ortega especially, but since he is now a Fenerbahce'li, I'm going to find out every detail I can...

BTW, did you see the goal I posted from Almeyda, Deniz? :eekani:

·
Registered
336 Posts
thanks prince:) i guess if you can't find your own posts it means youre a hell of a poster:D

very impressive goal, when i saw the ball flying through the air, i thought hey i know this is a goal video and all, but there's no way that ball can go in.. unbelievable

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
fenerbahce_2000 said:
thanks prince:) i guess if you can't find your own posts it means youre a hell of a poster:D

very impressive goal, when i saw the ball flying through the air, i thought hey i know this is a goal video and all, but there's no way that ball can go in.. unbelievable
I've seen the goal quite a few times, even before I downloaded it (on TV), and I still get the same reaction when I see it :D

If you think I'm one hell of a poster, take a look at Deniz' tally :eekani:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, that is quite a shot:eekani: How far away was that?:dazed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts