Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering which players do you admire and respect the most from other clubs it could be any club.Some of mine are James beattie a real gun for the Saints and model player,Dennis Bergkamp the consumate professional and genius,Frank Lampard Chelsea's underrated young British Bulldog.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Steven Gerrard, Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, and Jay-Jay Okocha

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Only EPL:

Steven Gerrard (cnut:D ), Theirry Henry(Although his latest 'emo bitch' act is grating), Damien Duff, Ronnie Johnson, Nicky Butt & Jenas (the rest of the Newcastle team can feck right off), Gareth Southgate, Malbranque

·
Registered
786 Posts
cesc,XABI,jayjay,duff,henry there is more but cbf thinking !

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Frank Lampard, Arjen Robben, Damien Duff, Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
robben, lampard, defoe, gerrard

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Roy Keane, Steven Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, Parlour, Jay Jay, Andy Cole.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Roy Keane, Steve Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Arjen Robben, Antti Niemi, Shay Given, Shaun-Wright Phillips and, of course, RAYMUNDO PARLOURINHO!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Giggs, Defoe, Downing, Lampard, Jaidi, Gerrard, Gravesen, SWP, Shearer

·
International
9,526 Posts
Stevie Gerrard, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Damien Duff, Alan Shearer (even though he is a cnut), Jermaine Defoe, Sol Campbell.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SM ONLINE said:
i like this celebration

I wonder what he's showing 4 fingers to the Stretford End for? :D
I think it may relate to the fact that Robbie has scored in the last 4 boxing day games down the years,Anyhow still a gem at the celebrations.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Gerard, fabregas, henry, ferdinand, campbell, gigs, okocha, shearer, bergkamp, pires

1 - 20 of 40 Posts