Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Felipe Dal Belo Da Silva Dias ----> left defender----> born: 31/07/1984

Our talent scount descovered him in Brazil when he was 16 years old. He was without any team, he played just for fun.
He was impressed by him and decided to take him in Italy.
After 3 season with our youth team now since 2 season he's playing for the first team and so great.!
Spalletti and people who understand about football say he'll have a great future.
He plays like an experience players and he's only 20 years old.
Yesterday against Milan another great game for him:star:

i can say, my favourite brazilian player ever!:D

...people, remember his name! (and his face!:D)

Attachments

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I don't know how good the guy is, or how good he will become. But you got to applaud Udinese for always finding new talents and being a competitive team in Serie A. I wish Goitom would be given some chances too.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
MutOofd, Name me the perfect scouting system?

Udinese's is one of the best because they aren't a rich club and most of their players cost nothing.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I would give almost anything to get players like Felipe, David Pizarro, and Jankulovski into Juventus. I must say I am jealous of Udinese in this respect. :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MutOofd said:
dont overreact about the udinese scouting sytem, warley anyone?
well, sometimes happens to take some crappy players, but we have not spent money for Warley so...:howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MutOofd said:
They should better scout more italian players....
People in italy want to see Italian players PERIOD.
Felipe can chose to play for Italy since he never played for any Brazil team.
If we didn't taked him, now he was still playing in his garden alone in Brazil...

And we scout also italians, don't worry!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Arianna said:
yesterday was on bench against Milan...who knows ...
The problem is that he's often on the bench, but never plays. Not even made his Serie A debut yet. I'm very excited to see how the "New" Zlatan will do ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nasty nick said:
The problem is that he's often on the bench, but never plays. Not even made his Serie A debut yet. I'm very excited to see how the "New" Zlatan will do ;)
the "problem" is that this year we have Di Natale, Iaquinta, Fava and Di Michele....so will be so hard for him to find a place...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
MutOofd said:
They should better scout more italian players....
People in italy want to see Italian players PERIOD.

You ought to write a seminal work on the do's and do not's of talent scouting! That is brilliant stuff!

When you are on it, I hope you will explain also, preferebly in excruciatingly detailed minutia, how Udinese should really compete with Juventus, Milan, Inter and Roma in terms of attracting the players themselves, not to mention the strategy to employ when contacting the host clubs for the actual aquisitions.

Udinese obviously go to South America, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Africa whereever... simply because it's much easier finding talented players there who are not already on the radar of the clubs with money to get those who are already known.
Ajax does that remakably well too, but they also have the domestic prestige to attract to Italian youngsters. Udinese don't have that kind of platform and never ever will compared to the giants.

Udinese is a remarkably well managed club. End of.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Udinese is very good at scouting. I believe Udinese will gain more presteige to attract Italians when some of their finds really come into fruitition. I know players will sign for Atalanta for their reputation for the players they develop such as Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi. I personally would like to see more Italian talent but it's not like something like that can be forced so I will just have to be content with what we have.

·
Registered
786 Posts
i have heard of him and heard that he is a great talent for the future, but i haven't yet got the chance to watch him play!!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yesterday again felipe wwas the best on field and was close even to score:heart:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Glen said:
Udinese obviously go to South America, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Africa whereever... simply because it's much easier finding talented players there who are not already on the radar of the clubs with money to get those who are already known.
Ajax does that remakably well too, but they also have the domestic prestige to attract to Italian youngsters.
That's what Arsenal has to do because of our new stadium as well. Of all of our defenders, only Lauren cost more than two million pounds. I'm pretty sure Nesta makes more in a month than all of our other defenders cost put together.

What Udinese does is admirable :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts