Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still think he's one of the better Brazilian DMs of the past 5 years, I think too many people were fixated on his brainfarts in the last Brazil game in WC 2010 where he had the highest pass completion ratio in the whole team, as well as on his one lacklustre season at Juventus when the whole team sucked. Coupled with common prejudices against Turkey, it was easy to write him off once he went there but to me he's still got it. He hasn't even been overly aggressive for a long time. He's pretty much a complete midfielder, quick, strong, agile, has good technique and passing range, good aerial ability and a decent shot. What more can you ask from a DM? On his day he's one of the best DMs in Europe. Not top 5-10, but top 10-15 for sure.

So why do you all hate him? :m

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? :m

·
Administrator
29,398 Posts
Felipe Melo is an average player that is also violent and stupidy. That is all.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have been probably praising him to high heavens while he was at Fiorentina. I bet :righton:.

·
Administrator
29,398 Posts
No, I laughed at the quality of european football for looking for "Emerson models".

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
honestly, you are right.
We do not follow Turkish football, so sadly if you are doing well there or in Ukraine, or in Russia, you get no attention.
Maybe if Kaka joins your team, people will take notice.

But you have to acknolwedge that right now our DMs are in good shape with Ramires,
Paulinho, Lucas (yea, I said it), and maybe ralf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts