Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who needs'em those youngesters? They are taking space in our squad for nothing. Probably will rot before they'll be elligible to play for the first team. Antonini et al are still in a waiting que before them anyway.

So, we'd like to see these kids take a chance somewhere else like Grimi and that all goes with our UEFA-like team plans for next season.

The bidding starts at Euro 5m. The highiest bidder takes them all. There is also an option of dumbing sweet, crisp 8m and sign them, hassel free. If you are not satisfied, you can return them at the end of the season and we will give you your money back, no question asked, 100% guranteed. But if you choose to bid, there are no returns!

Special offer! Add another 12m and sign Gourcuff too :thumbsup:

Other offers:

45% discount on Dida, Favalli, and Kaladze. We will continue to pay their salaries until their original contracts with us expire.

Wait: Exclusive with this offer, you will receive a video tape for Galliani's tips in dealing with oldies.

Offer ends May 1st.

P.S. Mention my name to the sales dept and you'll get an additional 15% discount :thumbsup:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,012 Posts
I want to buy Emerson and i'm ready to offer this used candy wrapper for him. that's the final offer take it or leave it :stuckup:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to buy Emerson and i'm ready to offer this used candy wrapper for him. that's the final offer take it or leave it :stuckup:
I just cheked with Sales dept. You Keep the the used candy wrapper :stuckup:

And take Emerson for free.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I might take on Emerson for maybe two bucks a week. I need someone to walk the dogs when it is cold outside and since no running is involved......

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might take on Emerson for maybe two bucks a week. I need someone to walk the dogs when it is cold outside and since no running is involved......
I'll chip in for 1 buck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Sweet. We'll call it a co-ownership with an option to buy. A six pack of Tuborg with those cool put tops should do it.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet. We'll call it a co-ownership with an option to buy. A six pack of Tuborg with those cool put tops should do it.
Cool :thumbsup: And if one of us dared and proposed for full ownership and he refused, we'll slap him and make him run 100 feet :angel:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Either that or read and transcribe the posts about him here in Xtime. :eekani:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either that or read and transcribe the posts about him here in Xtime. :eekani:
Ok, that's like murder 2 :howler:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Or a new version of the chinese death by a thousand cuts torture. ;)

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or a new version of the chinese death by a thousand cuts torture. ;)
Yeah, but instead of cuts, it's runs :D

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
So who else is for sale? I want to buy Senderos as my translator. My max offer is some chewing gum remains and an old cellphone battery.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So who else is for sale? I want to buy Senderos as my translator. My max offer is some chewing gum remains and an old cellphone battery.
Wait until Easter, theres is 85% clearance.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Oh yeah, or like the day after christams when you can get leftover wrapping paper and chintzy ornaments for next to nothing. Would Emerson fit in a clearance bin?

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah, or like the day after christams when you can get leftover wrapping paper and chintzy ornaments for next to nothing. Would Emerson fit in a clearance bin?
Dude a clrearance bag that fits Emerso would probably cost 3 Emersons :rollani:

Buying Emerson like buying 6 pack of Cocacola. It is cheaper from the shelf, don't bother to buy it from the freg!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
You'd be surprised how big one of those bins is. You buy what is inside, not the bin. Emo wouldn't cost much more than a Jack Frost ornament with one arm glued back on.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You didn't hear this from me, but the word up Milanello that Emerson will be donated to Salvation Army or oxfam on great friday.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
If he can jingle a bell he's got a job come christmas time.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If he can jingle a bell he's got a job come christmas time.
If he can rise from the dead by Sunday, he'll close the job on that Christmas job.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Does Salavation Army have the guys in Santa suits ringing a bell next to a black pot hoping for donations?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts