Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Felipao stated yesteday that a Conmebol official told him that the cards were already set to Boca to win, just like in a Poker game!.
Everybody knows the way Felipao is, and everyone knows that Conmebol prefers Argentinians to win, caus ethey speak spanish and we don"t.
BUt this time around, i'll go with the Argies. Well, I prefer them not to win, but just not let palmeiras lift that trophy..do you guys no what i mean?:)
I really hope a bomb explodes in the stadium....then their will be no Boca, No Palmeiras, and Sao Paulo would not have a stadium no more!:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I know what you mean. But let's relax on the other suggestions. One needs the evil one loves to hate. So do we... :)

CESF
Forca Corinthians (and I'm already almost as fanatic with them as with CAMPIONE D'ITALIA, la grande Lazio... :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
By the way guys,when is Corinthians next match at the Libertadores? next year? I thought so...:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Come on, you prove to be expert like everywhere, but on the brazilian case once again you don't really know what you are talking about. Ask Ze about Libertadores facts for next year....

CESF
Forca Corinthians, the only World Champion EVER

1 - 4 of 4 Posts