Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodgy team selection. Arrogance. Contempt of the opposition and of the competition. First half a bloody training session. No 'kin passion, no urgency, feck all. Second half a bloody disaster. Shocking defending.

I'm sorry but I'm totally pissed off. I don't have a problem with the defeat (apart from the obvious), I have a problem with the way we played and our approach to the game. We utterly deserved what we got.

For feck's sake, Ronnie bloody Wallwork?!

Apparently it's only us, the fans, who hold the FA Cup in high regard anymore. The players and the gaffer apparently now think they are above that. Pull yer fingers out you jammy bastards. I was there when Eric the King took the piss out of the scousers at Wembley in 96, feckin loved it. It doesn't come any better than the FA Cup.

Boro today had half their bloody team out yet we still managed to feck it up. Where were Giggs? Ruud? Seba? Becks?

These lads are paid astronomical sums of money to do what? get on the bleedin pitch and play their hearts out for the club we all love (do they?). Instead they did what? Probably went for shopping with the wives at the bloody Trafford Centre.

Alex has to shoulder some of the blame. He got his tactics all wrong against the dippers on Saturday and he's fecked up yet again today. Ole on his own up front?? Chadders and Wallwork?!

I love Alex as much as I love my mother and father and I'll always appreciate what he's done to our club but he seems to have set out on a mission to ruin his final season in charge.

This has been an utter disgrace. A black day in the history of Manchester United Football Club. Pity, the FA Cup had our name written all over it.

A well-annoyed Red :mad:

MUFC - THE RELIGION

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'm annoyed too, but I wasn't asble to see the game, so maybe that's why I'm rather calm compared to some of us :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
i'm pretty darn annoyed myself! :mad:

B 4 the game a UTD win looked a dead cert, but after 80 mins 0-0 looked a dead cert & then Blanc happened! :rollani:

UTD GIFTED a poor Boro team an EASY passage in to the next round of the FA Cup! :mad:

IF we play like this in the CL we won't win that!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Didnt see the game so cant comment on it but team selection of Fergie suggests that the game wasnt taken too seriously,and its a pity cause in the pre-match interview Fergie was referring to the glorious FA Cup campaign in the treble years and how many breathtaking games we were involved in.Sadly,that same passion is no longer evident for this competition.:(

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
utter bloody complacency in my opinion to play such a **** line-up in a game we couldn't afford to lose.

·
Registered
300 Posts
U lot have the league and the champions league in mind, therefore don't have the time to mess about with the FA cup. Shame really seeing how arrogant Alex is as this was the original trophy that launched his managerial time with utd.:)

But this was definetely the best route for a trophy in his fair well season...maybe he'll go empty handed now;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
juuvee said:
But this was definetely the best route for a trophy in his fair well season...maybe he'll go empty handed now;)
waky waky! man utd will win the european cup atleast.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I watched the match, MAn U were doing alright for the first 20 mins with 89% of possesion, but as usual mistakes by nobly knee Blanc gifts them a goal. Man U have got Bolton on Wednesday, I really cant see an upset, if Holdsworth is playing your safe!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Beef0128 said:

waky waky! man utd will win the european cup atleast.
You might win the league, but there's no way on earth you'll win the CL! Deportivo have already turned you over twice and there are far better teams than them still in the competition. In fact, in head to head matches either of the other two English clubs still in it would beat you. The only reason Alex will have for going to Glasgow in May is to visit his relatives:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
pool said:

You might win the league, but there's no way on earth you'll win the CL! Deportivo have already turned you over twice and there are far better teams than them still in the competition. In fact, in head to head matches either of the other two English clubs still in it would beat you. The only reason Alex will have for going to Glasgow in May is to visit his relatives:)
i'd love for UTD to get Liverpool in the CL QF or SF then we'll take our place in the Final whilst you count your 6 league points over us! :D :tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts